Hurricane Milton

Watched Sky the start of the last two hours. Sake reports on loop. CNN aren’t even broadcasting about it.

The 12/13 o’clock slots should have more as day breaks over there. Really hope it isn’t as bad as they first feared.

wonder how he is getting on?

Sensationalist journalism at it's best that! Davenport is well inland, if he stays inside whilst the hurricane passes he will be in no danger whatsoever. It's not as if he is the only person to travel to Orlando, flights were leaving as scheduled up until yesterday morning and were only suspended because the airports due to receive them were closed whilst the hurricane passed. I've been in Central Florida during 4 hurricanes, apart from being stuck in the villa for 1-2 days it had zero impact on my holiday.

Watched Sky the start of the last two hours. Sake reports on loop. CNN aren’t even broadcasting about it.

The 12/13 o’clock slots should have more as day breaks over there. Really hope it isn’t as bad as they first feared.
I don't believe it will be as bad as feared, it was due to make landfall over heavily populated Tampa as Cat 4-it actually made landfall at much less populated Sisesta Key as a cat 3. Bound to be some damage on costal areas around there though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.