Hurricane Milton

I’ve lived here for 9 years and it’s the 4th hurricane in the area and the only one to cause damage, the other 3 were ‘weakening’ by the time the came near the area. That’s 8 days out of 3,200 odd days.
My brother lived in Boca Raton on the east coast for 20 years, and experienced many hurricanes in his time there, he never had any damage whatsoever in that time, the only issues he had was finding Alligators in his pool after a storm..

A little bit of trouble brewing at my gaff.
My daughter went there today to tidy up a bit and a neighbour pointed out that a tree next to my house is leaning further by the day…..
A bit of a stand off with the park management. I told them about it and they said i am responsible for the trees. I replied that I own the house but not the land and the tree is on the land. She insisted I’m responsible for the trees…..
3,600 to have it taken down. If it falls it would most likely take the corner of the shed with my washing machine and dryer in there and take the fence and the house the other side of the fence too.
My daughter is panicking thing it’s going to come down……
IMG_0406.jpegIMG_0407.jpeg

Last edited:
My daughter went there today to tidy up a bit and a neighbour pointed out that a tree next to my house is leaning further by the day…..
A bit of a stand off with the park management. I told them about it and they said i am responsible for the trees. I replied that I own the house but not the land and the tree is on the land. She insisted I’m responsible for the trees…..
3,600 to have it taken down. If it falls it would most likely take the corner of the shed with my washing machine and dryer in there and take the fence and the house the other side of the fence too.
View attachment 135363View attachment 135364
Get me a plane ticket, we can rent a chainsaw and have that down in no time

View attachment 135363View attachment 135364

Can't you just get a big machine gun and shoot the **** down mate?

200w.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.