Hurricane Milton

There was something on the news this week saying it’s not so much that they’re going to become more frequent as they haven’t noticed an upwards trend with frequency, but it’s that they’re going to become more intense.

The warmer the sea water, the faster and then bigger than storms become.
That is what I was referring to with “major hurricanes” becoming more frequent, referring to the heavier rain, stronger winds, and higher storm surge becoming more the norm, as opposed to the hurricanes mostly being of minor severity.

It’s the higher severity that is becoming more frequent, rather than necessarily the number of named storms each year.

Though, there are some projections that believe that may occur if the season lengthens, which is also possible based on current climate forecasts for the Atlantic.

Bit of shit show, wind blown rain under doors and windows soaking living room, bedroom. Trying to dry out.
We're alive....but getting desperately low on beer and liquor, which is extremely worrying
Sorry to hear about the damp-creep and the low rations, but glad you are ok otherwise!

Why the fuck do they build houses out of wood in America? I know they’re a bit simple over there but have they not figured out how to make bricks yet?

Why the fuck do they build houses out of wood in America? I know they’re a bit simple over there but have they not figured out how to make bricks yet?
We’ve always had the bigliest bricks , dinasaur proof bigliest bricks . During the Biden administration we built our houses from straw , which in turn was ate by Haitians .

We’ve always had the bigliest bricks , dinasaur proof bigliest bricks . During the Biden administration we built our houses from straw , which in turn was ate by Haitians .

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.