Hurry Back Vincent

bluezippy said:
I'm not writing Vinnie off- the fact we have players of this calabre as options, shows how far we have come!

I never said I wanted him to go out on loan, but you really can't underestimate the importance of him playing regular 1st team football in a world cup year!

Yes he was playing uinjured, and i would certainley not fault his attitude or commitment, but i really do think his style of play is more suited to a slower European game, unfortunatley we're not in Europe yet!

Never would I advocate selling him, but he is definatley NOT a centre half!

As for the 'our best defender comments', Dunney was head and shoulders our best defender last year... but that's a different topic all together!

were you watching the same City as me???

Don't know Rammy.... but I've only missed 4 games home and away in all comps since the 94-95 season (one of which was Fearoe (sp?) Islands away), so I think my opinion is fairly informed... although it is just an opinion and no more or less valid than any other poster's opinion on here!

bluezippy said:
Don't know Rammy.... but I've only missed 4 games home and away in all comps since the 94-95 season (one of which was Fearoe (sp?) Islands away), so I think my opinion is fairly informed... although it is just an opinion and no more or less valid than any other poster's opinion on here!

fair enough but imo Ned is better than Dunnie by a country mile and outshone him in practically every game throughout the second half of the season.

Rammy Blue said:
bluezippy said:

fair enough but imo Ned is better than Dunnie by a country mile and outshone him in practically every game throughout the second half of the season.

I agree.. Ned's problem is keeping fit. Ned is a class above, in the way he reads the game

.... But Ned was excellent ALONGSIDE DUNNEY'. Over the years, when Dunney had a consistant partner, we had by far the best back 4 outside of the sky4. City & Dunney never had this last season, apart from when Ned played.

But like I said, this is another topic all together and some peoples ignorance of what Dunney actually added to our team, will never fail to amaze me, and I really can't be bothered with that debate!

I just met Kompany in my work reception, top bloke! really nice and when i asked him when he'll be fit he said a couple of weeks. I'm well chuffed :)

vk in for lesscot he has been poor so far i know his new but as a so called worldclass defender it shud just come natural don't get me wrond i think he will improve as time goes by but it wont be long untill one of his mistakes cost us, plus with vk breathing down his neck he should improve

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.