Huw Edwards - 6 month suspended sentence (pg 107)

these witch hunts are anti social bullying. there's actual harms being committed all over that we should be tackling, making the lives of our kids better, but instead the saddest of the sad lot are only interested when givven the chance to act like bullies in a playground whilst simulataneously virtue signalling.

any chance Britain might grow up and start dealing with it's issues? I won't be holding my breath.
Very few don't gossip on social media nowadays. Even most of those at the centre of these stories.

I don't know much about Huw but I hope it's all crap he seemed decent enough.

He's been open about his depression for years.

Do you seriously think people who suffer from depression are incapable of putting on a front, or doing their jobs as though nothing is wrong? They have to do it every day.
I know some very genuine people who can't and its absolutely terrible. But OK- all different I suppose. My first hand experience of close friend with it it is decimating.

Yeah I do actually.
Sounds like he struggles mentally.
End of the day if all he's done is polish his cane and the lad was over 16 then what's wrong.
The sun are cunts.
If he wants some pics of a fat bald builder 15k will do me
I'm not going to comment on the rights and wrongs of what's gone on here because I don't know all the facts.

But, a fat bald builder you say... For £15k would you be willing to consider sorting out a new patio area and garden kitchen as well as the pics? Actually, i dont really need the pics if I'm honest. It's just been a nightmare getting someone to come round and quote for work.

It was one 17 year old that he paid money to for explicit pictures not even a week ago... Now it's at least four young people and a possible lockdown breach.

I'd hold off on the sanctimonious card for now until all the skeletons come out of the closet... alongside the married man.
Might be better either way to wait for the facts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.