Hyde Road Stadium

Best thread on the Bluemoon Forum page in ages!
I would love the club to commission somebody to recreate a 3d model of Hyde Road and put it on display. Either that or do it on the computer and even recreate some old matches using cgi technology or A1 or whatever it’s called. Do the same for Maine Road too. Our history is brilliant and bringing it back to life in this manner is a great way for everyone to engage with it.

Best thread on the Bluemoon Forum page in ages!
I would love the club to commission somebody to recreate a 3d model of Hyde Road and put it on display. Either that or do it on the computer and even recreate some old matches using cgi technology or A1 or whatever it’s called. Do the same for Maine Road too. Our history is brilliant and bringing it back to life in this manner is a great way for everyone to engage with it.
Big bag of cans piss up on the City Gates site if we end up winning the league again? Wembley roundabout style?

His plan was for a bottling plant and for some reason that fell through so he moved Utd there instead and it was a flop for years. Crowds dropped despite them winning the League etc.
Hi Gary can I ask how many books have you written, and are they all still available for purchase.

I do too. Arthur. Born in leek in 1878. My great great grandad.
Moved to ancoats in 1878 for work and chose city as his team.
He lived til he was 96 and I have a photo of him with me on his knew as a new born.

I cant describe how proud it made me to learn my city lineage goes back to only 4 years after the club was founded

It started with arthur, to his son albert, skipped a generation to my dad, to me and now my 7 year old son

Thanks arthur
That’s brilliant mate. Proper blue blood. My dad is a blue and my sons are but we only go back to the 60s.

Ah, just assumed the “Man” part had been cut off. Why were a Chester company brewing in Manchester, incidentally?
Pretty sure Chester was the surname of the brewing family who brewed ale near the stadium and were connected with the club at the time. Famous locally for their 'fighting mild' .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.