Hyde United

Droylsden are my favourite non-league team but Congratulations to Hyde and good luck to them in the BSP next season. Seem to have a manager with a great eye for a player.

Shame that means there will be two less Tameside derby matches next season, just hope Stalybridge don't go up as well.

Hyde FC - Blue Square North CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Absolutely amazing!!!!!

Hope any of you guys that went over enjoyed it

Could Hyde do a Fleetwood or have they not got the finances? it would be epic if they made it to League 2!

Congratulations to Hyde great achievement. Remember a few seasons ago they were nearly relegated from the BSN. Think they were in the bottom three teams but couldn't go due to I think either the team coming up from the division below not having the facilities or another team were docked points in the end. Anyway shows how far they've come. Will defo be down for a few more games next year. Should be some good crowds with some of the teams they play.

If I remember rightly that's hyde's third promotion in 9 years at this rate they'll be in the prem by 2024

Good day all round because:

From www.maineroadfc.com

Cup Glory Beckons As Road Make Final

There were no slip ups yesterday as goals by Tom Bentham and Rob Brocklehurst saw Maine Road FC build on their 2-1 lead from the first leg and cruise through to the NWCFL Challenge Cup Final. 'Cruise' may not be quite the word, as Norton put up fiesty resistence at times and as is often the case in semi-finals this was not a free flowing performance, but the team got there in the end. Road will play Bacup Borough in the final at Curzon Ashton's ground on Thursday, May 3rd. Be there!

Action from the game can be viewed via this link:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ1BA9W_0ZE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ1BA9W_0ZE</a>

Well done everyone! Well done Hyde!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.