Hyde United

foley87 said:
this myth that hyde try and play football LOL

in the two derbies they just hoofed it for 90 minutes
hopefully guiseley can win the league and we will do the hyde scum in the playoffs

Rick, teams dont get out of that division by playing shite football.

Give credit where its due.

ianmcco said:
HUGE game at Hyde this weekend - last home game of the season

Hyde FC v Boston* - 3pm Ewen Fields, Hyde.[/i]

Half price entry to Hyde for City season ticket holders this Saturday http://www.hydefc.co.uk/2012/04/hyde-v-boston-united-half-price-deals-and-chances-to-win-tickets/

Also a chance to win 2 tickets by retweeting the following - <a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/#!/hydefclive/status/192312308691779584" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/#!/hydefclive/statu ... 8691779584</a>

Apologies for the continued posts - I didnt realise they would be doing a half price for this game

Please come and support Hyde on Saturday.

Your club helped us survive in our hours of need when they allowed us to do a bucket collection at your ground, and have continued to support Hyde over the last few years.

Since them dark days in Hydes history we have gone from strength to strengthand now you could witness the success that you have helped to create.

Your attendance could make all the difference. Please if possible come down to Ewen fields this Saturday at 3pm Where Hyde take on Boston. A win could see us crowned as Champions.

City season ticket holders get in for half price.

It would be great to see you.

nike said:
Please come and support Hyde on Saturday.

Your club helped us survive in our hours of need when they allowed us to do a bucket collection at your ground, and have continued to support Hyde over the last few years.

Since them dark days in Hydes history we have gone from strength to strengthand now you could witness the success that you have helped to create.

Your attendance could make all the difference. Please if possible come down to Ewen fields this Saturday at 3pm Where Hyde take on Boston. A win could see us crowned as Champions.

City season ticket holders get in for half price.

It would be great to see you.
I remember chucking a couple of quid in that collection a couple of seasons ago. Great to see Hyde doing well.
I have to go to see a Hollywood lookalike in Denton on Saturday so might go on to this game. Anyone else on here going, apart from Thaksin?

It would be great to see you all. Thanks in advance for your support!!!

Ive mentioned it already to at least half a dozen of my City fans and hopefully theyll be attending also and taking advantage of the half price admission for season ticket holders.

Please spread the word!!!

I'm stuck between singing 'he used to have a pineapple on his head' and 'he's got a melon on his head' to the balding Jason lee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.