I’m A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!

People still fat shaming her then ? She is creating content , staying in the news , a twat yes but a savy one
"Creating content" and "staying in the news"?

No, she's just being a twat. Simply by being on the show she's in the news and there are many, more positive ways she can "create content" and put her herself across to the viewing public.

"Creating content" and "staying in the news"?

No, she's just being a twat. Simply by being on the show she's in the news and there are many, more positive ways she can "create content" and put her herself across to the viewing public.
My stepdaughter is 15. She said she was in the right to respond to Fred how she did. She said it purely because she adores this waste of time.

Her generation is fucked.

My stepdaughter is 15. She said she was in the right to respond to Fred how she did. She said it purely because she adores this waste of time.

Her generation is fucked.
I'm of an age where I have no idea who Nella is or what content she puts out there on YouTube. So no doubt I'm looking at it from a different perspective and generation as your daughter.

All I can judge is what I've seen, and in the interaction between Nella/Fred the word "twat" sums up well how Nella came out of it.

I'm of an age where I have no idea who Nella is or what content she puts out there on YouTube. So no doubt I'm looking at it from a different perspective and generation as your daughter.

All I can judge is what I've seen, and in the interaction between Nella/Fred the word "twat" sums up well how Nella came out of it.

Most people probably wouldn't know who she was, even the age demographic she caters for. 800k subs isn't that big for the lowest common denominator shite that she produces (from reading descriptions, I haven't watched it).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.