I’m A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!

So the day after Nella decided to make a massive issue out of a common saying with a bloke who seems genuinely kind hearted and a sensible head (she isn't as daft as she looks, she knew exactly what he meant) she then tried her hardest to bait Farage into saying something she could twist as being racist, I'm no Farage lover but she's clearly being told to cause shit for the cameras.

Last edited:
So the day after Nella decided to make a massive issue out of a common saying with a bloke who seems genuinely kind hearted and a sensible head (she isn't as daft as she looks, she knew exactly what he meant) she then trie dher hardest to bait Garage into saying something she could twist as being racist, I'm no Farage lover but she's clearly being told to cause shit for the cameras.
Me and the missus said that if her parents hadn’t died and Fred said what he said, she would have taken offence at how he is white and she is black.

She’s a trouble causing **** and I want her eat as many dead animal dicks as possible.

Fred is ace. Don’t fuck with Fred.

That Nella one is gonna drop a few stone if she is refusing to eat the food that Fred is cooking up.
I reckon she could stay in the camp for a good while, just to see her suffer.

Me and the missus said that if her parents hadn’t died and Fred said what he said, she would have taken offence at how he is white and she is black.

She’s a trouble causing **** and I want her eat as many dead animal dicks as possible.

Fred is ace. Don’t fuck with Fred.
I have been waiting for the 'is it cos I'm black' line.... Fred's lady would disagree.

So the day after Nella decided to make a massive issue out of a common saying with a bloke who seems genuinely kind hearted and a sensible head (she isn't as daft as she looks, she knew exactly what he meant) she then trie dher hardest to bait Garage into saying something she could twist as being racist, I'm no Farage lover but she's clearly being told to cause shit for the cameras.

It's not a bad theory - reading about her career, it is scraping the barrel to even class her as a celebrity.

I have no interest in this programme and have no idea who this Nella is but you must be a special kind of twat to get into beef with Nigel Farage and look like the bad guy.

What the fucks gone on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.