I’m off to Currys

Good man. A lot of dick heads at the minute pal in all walks of life. Great you've managed to get sorted matey. Remember nice sharp pair of Scotia cutters. For the beading. Not the bollocks of Mr Dickhead
Yeah, told that twat to sling his hook pal. The beading is like MDF nowadays, used to be extruded plastic. Not fitted any for a few years and I don't have Scotia cutters. I'm planning to use a fine tooth handsaw and mitre block.

Yeah, told that twat to sling his hook pal. The beading is like MDF nowadays, used to be extruded plastic. Not fitted any for a few years and I don't have Scotia cutters. I'm planning to use a fine tooth handsaw and mitre block.

Like you said. If he has online reviews open I'd leave an honest one of your experience.. People can give the fucker a swerve then.

Mitre and saw. Next best thing that pal.

Like you said. If he has online reviews open I'd leave an honest one of your experience.. People can give the fucker a swerve then.

Mitre and saw. Next best thing that pal.
I advised my daughter not to leave any bad feedback online but she wants to name and shame him to stop others receiving another bad experience like she has. I think I'm going soft because I think he should be given a chance to reflect on this and sort himself out. I'm undecided whether its worth buying Scotia cutters for one job, a decent pair is about £15. I think the advantage of them is a cleaner cut and if the length is a mil or 2 too long a bit can be snipped off easier than a saw and block. Do you agree?

I advised my daughter not to leave any bad feedback online but she wants to name and shame him to stop others receiving another bad experience like she has. I think I'm going soft because I think he should be given a chance to reflect on this and sort himself out. I'm undecided whether its worth buying Scotia cutters for one job, a decent pair is about £15. I think the advantage of them is a cleaner cut and if the length is a mil or 2 too long a bit can be snipped off easier than a saw and block. Do you agree?

I find pricks in the trade dont sort themselves out. You're either shit hot and live and die by your work and reviews or you're a **** like this guy. Never a middle ground.

I use them everyday mate so I'm going to side with the cutters. Mainly for the razor cut and speed of them. Just make sure whatever you use does 22.5 degree angles as the area shes had done might have them and you'll need to get them bang on so they don't look shit. Dont worry though if you balls up you'll get an exact colour match filler on Amazon for a fiver.

I find pricks in the trade dont sort themselves out. You're either shit hot and live and die by your work and reviews or you're a **** like this guy. Never a middle ground.

I use them everyday mate so I'm going to side with the cutters. Mainly for the razor cut and speed of them. Just make sure whatever you use does 22.5 degree angles as the area shes had done might have them and you'll need to get them bang on so they don't look shit. Dont worry though if you balls up you'll get an exact colour match filler on Amazon for a fiver.
I agree in having pride in work. The last 3 years in telecoms I was in a 3 man team installing 4g for EE and 3 as a contractor. We had companies ringing us up regularly trying to poach us offering more money. We didn't need an interview or references, just an induction. Word got round in the trade that us guys rigged jobs to a very demanding standard and one company used the pics of our work to send out new teams to copy. If we made a mistake we had to go back in our own time to snag a job but we never did because when we handed the job over to be commissioned it was bang on. Auditors turned up on site and soon as they saw us they knew all elf n' safety procedures were in place. I miss working in the game nowadays but I'm too old, but I went out at the top with reputation intact.

I think I'll buy a pair of those cutters pal, which brand do you recommend?

I agree in having pride in work. The last 3 years in telecoms I was in a 3 man team installing 4g for EE and 3 as a contractor. We had companies ringing us up regularly trying to poach us offering more money. We didn't need an interview or references, just an induction. Word got round in the trade that us guys rigged jobs to a very demanding standard and one company used the pics of our work to send out new teams to copy. If we made a mistake we had to go back in our own time to snag a job but we never did because when we handed the job over to be commissioned it was bang on. Auditors turned up on site and soon as they saw us they knew all elf n' safety procedures were in place. I miss working in the game nowadays but I'm too old, but I went out at the top with reputation intact.

I think I'll buy a pair of those cutters pal, which brand do you recommend?

Exactly pal. Word gets round how meticulous and perfect your work is. I haven't advertised my business in 4 years and have a personal waiting list of nearly 2 months. People are always willing to wait and pay that bit extra knowing they are going to get exactly what they want. Somebody who takes the piss and makes other people's lives a misery need digging out and showing what arseholes they are.

Screenshot_20201206_221350_com.android.chrome.jpg

Can't go wrong with these pal. £10. Will fly through the job. Just watch your fingers ;-)

Exactly pal. Word gets round how meticulous and perfect your work is. I haven't advertised my business in 4 years and have a personal waiting list of nearly 2 months. People are always willing to wait and pay that bit extra knowing they are going to get exactly what they want. Somebody who takes the piss and makes other people's lives a misery need digging out and showing what arseholes they are.

View attachment 6299

Can't go wrong with these pal. £10. Will fly through the job. Just watch your fingers ;-)
Thanks very much mate, I've just been reading the reviews on those. 16 reviews all top marks. Defo buying one, well daughter is as I paid for the beading and saved her 96 quid! ; )

Thanks very much mate, I've just been reading the reviews on those. 16 reviews all top marks. Defo buying one, well daughter is as I paid for the beading and saved her 96 quid! ; )

Absolutely no problem got major Dad points as well pal. Let us know how you get on boss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.