I <3 City

Re: I <3 City

But what everyone's forgetting is that we're crap away from home
y4uzeba3.jpg

Revolver said:
It was great being a City fan when are team was hopeless, any thought of even getting to a semi final was a joke and our neighbours were winning everything in sight. All we could celebrate was the fans loyalty and our fight back from being amongst the dead men (ie effectively Div 3)

Todays team (who have yet to win anything) is the reward for all fans who kept the faith in 1998.
I hear you mate but keep the faith??? ....some of us had no ****ing choice!! Family tradition!!! My lucky lucky spoilt spoilt season ticket holding 8 year old son!!!! Bless his cottons!! Haha

Citizen_Ando said:
But what everyone's forgetting is that we're crap away from home
y4uzeba3.jpg

Need to improve could be the downfall of our season if we dont improve the away fo.... Oh wait.

david whites spike said:
Revolver said:
It was great being a City fan when are team was hopeless, any thought of even getting to a semi final was a joke and our neighbours were winning everything in sight. All we could celebrate was the fans loyalty and our fight back from being amongst the dead men (ie effectively Div 3)

Todays team (who have yet to win anything) is the reward for all fans who kept the faith in 1998.
I hear you mate but keep the faith??? ....some of us had no ****ing choice!! Family tradition!!! My lucky lucky spoilt spoilt season ticket holding 8 year old son!!!! Bless his cottons!! Haha

My 8yr old son had tears running down his face whilst we were 2-0 down to Watford in the FAC, he's just not used to the thought we might loose a game. I remember comming away from yet another defeat back in 97/98 wondering if there was a team in the country we couldn't loose to.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
bobmcfc said:
Alan Hanson describes us as Mesmeric

Sherwood said "they are on another planet"

The foamers will say its just to put pressure on us, the apologists will say its proof of no agenda...

I dont care what anyone says really, when the football is this good.

If those comments came from Jose Black and Decker or Whinger then it clearly would be mind games but coming from Tim Sherwood in the circumstances then it's clearly genuine!

Revolver said:

30 years longer in my case, although there were a few good seasons at the start!

lyonfish said:
david whites spike said:
Revolver said:

My 8yr old son had tears running down his face whilst we were 2-0 down to Watford in the FAC, he's just not used to the thought we might loose a game. I remember comming away from yet another defeat back in 97/98 wondering if there was a team in the country we couldn't loose to.

You'll be glad to know I have found one locally; United!

lyonfish said:
david whites spike said:
Revolver said:

Aye how times have changed. My lad's 15 and still uses watching Stuart Pearce's team as his badge of honour of being there when
we was shit.

Yeah, what the O/P said.

Is it safe to get rid of my Chelsea shirt now, what do they go for on flea-bay!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.