I am always right and Mancini needs to read this...

de niro said:
AntMcfc said:
Mr Mancini, I hope you read this because you need to take my advice. We will not be winning the title or coming extremely close until we sign EDIN DZEKO. We are so toothless at times and the amount of crosses we put in to nobody is unreal. Dzeko would be a real focal point most of those crosses and we would have been hitting his head tonight because of his exceptional movement. Also, it's quite clear that our attacking quartet do not move in behind the defence often enough, at times we're way too static and we wait for one-twos, Edin Dzeko changes this, he loves to peel off defenders, he loves to back into defenders and turn, this not only provides us with an option to get in behind the defence but it also creates space for the one-twos. I have one of the best footballing brains in the country, I eat, sleep, live for football, football does not leave my mind it's all that I can think about, so take it from me when I say this will work and you must trust my judgement.

you are not telling him anything he doesn't know.

except he now knows about Antmcfc

AntMcfc said:
Mr Mancini, I hope you read this because you need to take my advice. We will not be winning the title or coming extremely close until we sign EDIN DZEKO. We are so toothless at times and the amount of crosses we put in to nobody is unreal. Dzeko would be a real focal point most of those crosses and we would have been hitting his head tonight because of his exceptional movement. Also, it's quite clear that our attacking quartet do not move in behind the defence often enough, at times we're way too static and we wait for one-twos, Edin Dzeko changes this, he loves to peel off defenders, he loves to back into defenders and turn, this not only provides us with an option to get in behind the defence but it also creates space for the one-twos. I have one of the best footballing brains in the country, I eat, sleep, live for football, football does not leave my mind it's all that I can think about, so take it from me when I say this will work and you must trust my judgement.

Hi Edin yes we got your letter

not even sure hes that good, not seen anything like enough of him to make a judgement im afraid

Sky Blue said:
AntMcfc said:
You obviously don't have the capacity to comprehend just how intelligent I am when it comes to football.

216031-stuart-baggs-not-embarrassed-by-apprentice-410x230.jpg

Bloody hell, I almost died then you bastard. Now that is fucking funny!

Again... BM wankathon over a player most have only ever seen play versus FUlham in the europa league, a player who has continually said he doesn't want to play for us, a player who has never played in the English game and who has only found form in the last few seasons in Germany.

Yet he's the BM darling child... i just don't get it.

Can someone explain exactly who Ant "The Brand" Mcfc is as well please?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.