I am in floods of tears

I have never ever cried for a sport before... but this last half hour I'm losing it! Couldn't be happier! CTID! HEY JUDE!

i couldn't get a ticket, i've followed them for 47 years and my computer feed went down with 2 fucking minutes to go - thought we'd lost it. TYPICAL CITY !!! i was crying my eyes out then, until our kid phoned !! just can't stop crying now it's incredible. well done Mancin,i City and all concerned, well done all Blues. this is how it feels to be city !!

been crying in joy for the past hour well hour and half when i was holding them in when we were down

BESY DAY OF MY LIFE!

TEARS FOR ME AND MY BROTHER WILL NEVER EVER CELEBRATE A GOAL LIKE THAT AGAIN UNBELIEVABLE FEELING OH MY THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I phoned a City mate (a very occasional poster on here) just after the final whistle and we could barely have a coherent conversation as we were both blubbering like babies :-)

If you read this Paul..... this is for the likes of us :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.