I am in floods of tears

i lost my dad 10 years ago today.... around 4.45 pm... went to a bar in bristol to watch the match.. take my mind of things. the bar said we can show city or man u.... everyone wanted city. only 1 man u fan in the bar. he went mental dancing wen qpr scored the 2nd.

but fck me did i take great delight in letting the tosser know who won the trophy at the end of the game. major emotions at the end of that game.... i danced on the bar. remembering what happened 10 yrs ago, but this time it was tears of joy

1.0 dad

3.2 city :)

ste1969 said:
i lost my dad 10 years ago today.... around 4.45 pm... went to a bar in bristol to watch the match.. take my mind of things. the bar said we can show city or man u.... everyone wanted city. only 1 man u fan in the bar. he went mental dancing wen qpr scored the 2nd.

but fck me did i take great delight in letting the tosser know who won the trophy at the end of the game. major emotions at the end of that game.... i danced on the bar. remembering what happened 10 yrs ago, but this time it was tears of joy

I am down South too.... But 5/6 of my closest family were all born in south manchester.... its a dream come true....

1.0 dad

3.2 city :)

Stopped crying, but only just, and I'm madly taping every news report I can on this. Just about to open the second bottle of bubbly stuff. So so happy. So proud of the team, the fans, everyone - we SO deserve this!

the greatest finish to a season ever,which was the greatest season in premier league history city you fcuking beauties i nearly passed out after aguero's winner.... bluemoon rising....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.