I am in floods of tears

Everytime I see THAT goal and hear a commentator shout THOSE words I bubble up and the tears start to flow.

my dad was quite emotional throughout extra time and the celebrations

i was in complete shock and refused to believe until roberto lifted that gorgeous blue-ribboned trophy!

we have done it and enjoyed every minute of the season

Won it in Fergie time, oh the irony.

Still shaking, still in tears....

I knew it was coming, the tears I mean. Thought they were going to be teas of sadness yet 3 mins of magic and so so so happy.

Fantastic

im in tears still and the game ended a long time ago! Though I have only been a fan since 2000 due to age (23), i still feel like I've waited 40+ years for this too, God Bless Man City and those of you whom have supported this team for many years, you deserve it the most

fergal_oc said:
Everytime I see THAT goal and hear a commentator shout THOSE words I bubble up and the tears start to flow.

Totally agree with you mate. Words don't do it justice. So,so,envious of the lads who are there. Great,great day

Not surprised you're in floods of tears...Jesus i'd be a dribbling idiot...what a way top do it City.,...anyhow...congratulations from Wednesday...I said before you deserved it...you didn't deserve to suffer that though...first time ive ever left me chair when someone other than Wednesday scored...well done lads....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.