I am never!

SWP's back said:
Now hang on. I've seen you on here plenty and it's not always others that make you get labelled on here as such.

The reputation I cause for myself on a message board has nothing to do with anything.

People sing it, not because the way United have ruthlessly exploited it, but out of pure hatred. That's what hatred is. You can't say "I don't sing it, but I hate United" because when you hate something you don't take into account the morality of it all, you act mindlessly.

nashark said:
People sing it, not because the way United have ruthlessly exploited it, but out of pure hatred. That's what hatred is. You can't say "I don't sing it, but I hate United" because when you hate something you don't take into account the morality of it all, you act mindlessly.

Rubbish and yet another excuse.

jay_mcfc said:
nashark said:

What excuse is that? I'm telling you how it is. Maybe if you take your head from out of your arse, you'll realise that people will say anything if it gets one over on something they hate.

nashark said:
What excuse is that? I'm telling you how it is. Maybe if you take your head from out of your arse, you'll realise that people will say anything if it gets one over on something they hate.

My head out of my arse? You think that fans who don't call them munichs don't hate them as much as fans that do...that is head out of arse time!

nashark said:
jay_mcfc said:

Well I hate and despise United and I dont sing it. Would I want to murder a united fan? No! So I think your argument is a none starter.

BluePurgatory said:
nashark said:
Well I hate and despise United and I dont sing it. Would I want to murder a united fan? No! So I think your argument is a none starter.

Okay then. I should have put it better, and established that, in my view, hatred occurs on many different levels.

Then I'd go on to argue that some City fans hate United so much that they are prepared to expend with any semblance of social integrity in order to release some of that emotion.

I would say that people who chant Munich invest much more emotion in their hatred of United than those who don't chant it. Likewise, anybody who murders a United fan are willing to possibly do away with their freedom to release that emotion, and therefore they hate United more than someone who merely utters "munich bastards" every now and then.

So when the moral crusaders go on about stopping these chants, they'll have to fight some very powerful emotions to get any change. I doubt they'll win. My advice to the moral crusaders: give it a rest; you're boring.

nashark said:
BluePurgatory said:

Okay then. I should have put it better, and established that, in my view, hatred occurs on many different levels.

Then I'd go on to argue that some City fans hate United so much that they are prepared to expend with any semblance of social integrity in order to release some of that emotion.

I would say that people who chant Munich invest much more emotion in their hatred of United than those who don't chant it. Likewise, anybody who murders a United fan are willing to possibly do away with their freedom to release that emotion, and therefore they hate United more than someone who merely utters "munich bastards" every now and then.

So when the moral crusaders go on about stopping these chants, they'll have to fight some very powerful emotions to get any change. I doubt they'll win. My advice to the moral crusaders: give it a rest; you're boring.
I agree with all of that and especially the last sentence. What pisses me off about these so called moral crusaders is that some of them are quiet overt on here with there hatred when its targetting city players. I wont name and shame but a couple have contributed to this thread!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.