i AM the biggest blue on bluemoon!

M18SK13 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
i reckon if you did a survey of all city fans you'd have about 35,000 blues who were at york away.

Why do so many bang on about going to York away as being the greatest sign of loyalty. It was Wrexham away on Boxing Day that we went to at our lowest ever point.

Anyway I've got a 6 digit supporter number - unlike all you bandwagon jumping 7 digitters.
LOL you just made me go and look at mine to see how many digits were on it,phew i'm not a bandwagon jumper.

M18SK13 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
i reckon if you did a survey of all city fans you'd have about 35,000 blues who were at york away.

Why do so many bang on about going to York away as being the greatest sign of loyalty. It was Wrexham away on Boxing Day that we went to at our lowest ever point.

Anyway I've got a 6 digit supporter number - unlike all you bandwagon jumping 7 digitters.

haha like the way we still take the piss out of each other

I was at York but fluked it as it has become a badge of honour, only went to 5 away games that season.

The Blues I have pure admiration for are the lads and lasses who will be at Swansea, QPR and Norwich away. You are truly the heart and soul of our great club.

*doffs cap to all of you*

Aahh!!!! The obstructed views at Loftus Road. Yep, I'll be doing that again. By the way, Macc away was the biggie. Listening to a load of muttley's chanting ' fuck off Dickov' for 90 minutes. Oh, and by the way, I laugh in the face of a six figure supporter number. Still got my first junior season ticket book from 1973!!!!!! :)<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:46 pm --<br /><br />
Tameside Tom said:
Aahh!!!! The obstructed views at Loftus Road. Yep, I'll be doing that again. By the way, Macc away was the biggie. Listening to a load of muttley's chanting ' fuck off Dickov' for 90 minutes. Oh, and by the way, I laugh in the face of a six figure supporter number. Still got my first junior season ticket book from 1973!!!!!! :)

Ps: I was only a foetus as my junior blue card with the scan on will prove.

Tameside Tom said:
bono said:
i was at mansfield at home

You live in Mansfield? An international do - gooding rock star lives in Mansfield? Respect.
lol nice one
i dont live in mansfield i went once
it was closed

I have an autographed picture of Stephen Jordan and Darius Vassel still hanging on my kitchen wall

i kne albert davy said:
M18SK13 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

LOL you just made me go and look at mine to see how many digits were on it,phew i'm not a bandwagon jumper.

Well my number is 000001. Beat that!

It isn't really, but it is 6 digits!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.