I am very puzzled and quite frankly slightly hurt.

My elder granddaughter is 2 in a few days and she can already swipe on a phone or iPad, or less the play button to start a Peppa Pig video.e
Peppa Pig and it's ilk is one of the many things driving this ageist attitude. Ever watched it?....The way her father is portrayed and treated it's no wonder why people treat older folk like shit.

Funny enough in the airport it was old cunts who were rude and pushing in queues pretending you're not there.

And why do they have their phone ringtone so loud and take ages to answer it haha.

Because if you are to believe much of social media, everyone who is over 50 is a racist, homophobic, brexit voter with all the money, who have had the best of everything, ruined the planet and are now ruining the lives of the young.

Not a very inclusive opinion, but being ageist seems to be outside the realms of ED&I unfortunately.

Welcome to being a FOC.

Pretty accurate tbf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.