I am very puzzled and quite frankly slightly hurt.

You know, I love you all if you don’t object.
Somehow deep down I knew it was ok to tell my Blue Moon friends how I felt because you would understand. You did, you knew I was letting off steam because it had been a bad month, you knew I am not bewailing the whole world just being puzzled and slightly hurt. Apart from the two people who patronised me none of the rest was aimed at me just stupid people making stupid remarks. I do excuse Lewis Hamilton because he was really defending himself against an out and out racist and I misunderstood his old men remark so I apologise for that @cleavers.

Thank you for your support and understanding. As Scarlet in ‘Gone with the wind’ said “Tomorrow is another day”.
I promise you all I will try very, very hard to be the old :-) more positive EB who just gets on and supports the best team in the land and all the world.

You know, I love you all if you don’t object.
Somehow deep down I knew it was ok to tell my Blue Moon friends how I felt because you would understand. You did, you knew I was letting off steam because it had been a bad month, you knew I am not bewailing the whole world just being puzzled and slightly hurt. Apart from the two people who patronised me none of the rest was aimed at me just stupid people making stupid remarks. I do excuse Lewis Hamilton because he was really defending himself against an out and out racist and I misunderstood his old men remark so I apologise for that @cleavers.

Thank you for your support and understanding. As Scarlet in ‘Gone with the wind’ said “Tomorrow is another day”.
I promise you all I will try very, very hard to be the old :-) more positive EB who just gets on and supports the best team in the land and all the world.

All the way through life you meet bad people and as you become older you are less able to deal with those bad people in general. There aren't any more bad people than there were years ago it's just that they have become more brave because like it or not there are idiots out there who think people who are old are all weak.

EB, the way I look at things is the same now as was 40 years ago, treat people as they treat you.
As I get older I have not allowed people to speak over me or for me, if I consider someone to be patronising then I tell them that they are being patronising. I live MY way I know I am insular and haven't accepted all the modern ways but it's the way I want to live, if someone doesn't like the way I live and breath then...

Fuck 'em ;)

To be fair old people do smell of piss and tend to be a bit racist. I hope I live long enough to do the same.

onceuponatime-cowboy.gif

I don’t think I’m prejudiced against anyone

You do go on a little too much about how you have not claimed any help to yourself even though you may have been entitled to it.

Time to have a peek through Johari's window

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.