I am willing to give Hughes an extra season at least.

n_mcfc

Anyone care to join me? Post in here if you do, just want to see what the numbers would be for and against. Sorry if a similar thread's already been created.

Definetly I have thought this all along well maybe after the Fulham game when I saw red for about 5 mins I wasnt thinking that. But I think he will get it right look at his signings and how many of them have been complete flops? None. Zab, Vinnie, DeJong, Shay, Bridge. All in my eyes have been really good buys. Bridge only looks bad sometimes as he is consistently being overlapped due to Robbies lack of defending although he slowly looks like he is becoming more physical and upto to scratch with this league. Once we have the strength in depth (Away at hamburg this showed as we couldnt field an adequete replacement for Vinnie) I think we will be ok. Give the man another season!

Hughes should be given until Christmas next year since by then we will know if his plan for the club will truly take us forward...we wont know before it. The only scenario I could justify having a manager sacked at this stage in the season is if we were perilously close to relegation.

Hughes may or may not be the right man for the job. We have a ten year plan to realise the owners ambitions though and getting rid of a manager before he has realised his potential...be it good or bad... is the worst thing this club could do.

I've held that belief all along. Changing managers hand over fist, each time thinking "this is the one", has been proven not to work. Fact. Check out our record this past thirty-odd years. Unfortunately, I do believe that the Hughes Out section of our support will get their way in the summer. Despite the noises supposedly coming from ADUG about Hughes getting another year, I imagine that the Sheik won't be impressed by a mid-table finish. Hope I'm wrong.

He should definitely stay at least another season. The players hes brought in are all quality apart from Ben Haim who he shipped out pretty quickly, our current problem is outside of the starting 11 we don't have enough.
I think it would be a good idea for the chairman to come out and say his jobs not under threat and then maybe we'll stay out of the 'rag' sun for a few weeks!
I'm sure he'll make a success of city lets get behind him!

Fuck me..... either I'm incredibly pissed or dreaming..... this actually isn't a Hughes Out Thread, thank fuck for that!

I'm in, I've got a feeling he may well make all the "Outers" eat their words next year!

If we could have it where Hughes is responsible for signing the players and hire someone else to manage and coach the team then we'd have a good set up. Yes he's bought well but in the coaching dept he's been poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.