I bet Nu Liebour do jack s**t about this...

levets said:
ElanJo said:
I'll ignore your first sentence because it's just pure laziness on your part.

Racism shouldn't be a crime, no. Like shagging your best mates girlfriend it should be looked down upon, the person/s involved shunned (called "twats" perhaps?) etc.
How racism is unjustified(morally, biologically etc.) should be explained. The list goes on. It should be a moral crime not a legal crime.

sorry Elanjo.... My first sentence is 100% spot on.... you need to experience life a bit more then you might understand right & wrong!/b]

You don't know me or what I have or have not done in life. The fact that you're so patronising from this blatant position of ignorance tells us more about you than it does me.

blueinsa said:
ElanJo said:
I'll ignore your first sentence because it's just pure laziness on your part.

Racism shouldn't be a crime, no. Like shagging your best mates girlfriend it should be looked down upon, the person/s involved shunned (called "twats" perhaps?) etc.
How racism is unjustified(morally, biologically etc.) should be explained. The list goes on. It should be a moral crime not a legal crime.

Tell you what ElanJo, we will agree to disagree as long as you refrain from calling me a Twat, as the next time you do it, i will report you as this board has Cof C that clearly states personal abuse is a no-no because this site has rules that means you can not say whatever you like, just like society does, meaning that groups like Islam4uk and individuals like Mr Choudary get banned.

Levets is 100% correct, instead of trying to live your life by some political correct idealism you have either read in a book or have been tought at your local college, try learning the difference between what is right and what is wrong in life!

This board is someones property, and I apologise to the owner/s for breaking their C of C of which I agreed to before joining, but it is not the comparable to outlawing freedom of speech and protest.

You think that thinking racism shouldn't be a legal crime "political correct"? Oh and of course I must be a student who hasn't lived a day in his life etc. Completely baseless.
As for reading books. Yes, I read books. I make no apologies for that.

Pigeonho said:
stonerblue said:
No, he was sent to jail. Not really deported is it ?

When he gets out in 4 years will you be worrying about him or his crazy right-wing group blowing you up or dis-respecting the flag?

Yes I know, thats why I put 'deported' in inverted commas. To be honest i'm struggling to find a link between that article and what I said about what should happen to those who preach hate against our country. Doesn't mention once that that guy stands on a street corner preaching hate, or planning to march round Wootten Basset mouthing off his extreme views, does it? Infact the judge went as far to say he was a lone operator in whatever charade it is he's doing. He sounds like a nutter, a nutter who is best off inside and far away from anyone who he can cause any kind of damage too with his weaponry. He is not an extremeist against our country though, and that was what my post initially was for, to explain what I believe should happen to people who mouth off about wanting to blow us up whilst residing in our country. He is not doing that, he is just a sad man who appears to be disturbed.

gotta disagree. I think he's as much, if not more, of as threat to this country than the other fella.

He holds exteme views and has a bedroom full of guns bombs and bullets for fucks sake. Not only can he 'mouth off' but he can do plenty of real damage as well.

Choudray and his ilk are great.......doing wonders to open the eyes of so many to the true goings on in this country now, and to the blinkered views of the 'liberals' trying to pretend it isn't happening.
Keep it coming.....

ElanJo said:
levets said:
sorry Elanjo.... My first sentence is 100% spot on.... you need to experience life a bit more then you might understand right & wrong!/b]

You don't know me or what I have or have not done in life. The fact that you're so patronising from this blatant position of ignorance tells us more about you than it does me.

I'm a very good judge of character, particularly when certain traits are blatantly obvious ;-)

I'm not patronising you by telling you that you are so misguided..... am I?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.