I bet Nu Liebour do jack s**t about this...

ElanJo said:
blueinsa said:
He is yet another one of the posters on this site of late that preeches free speech yet is totally intolerant to others when they excersise their right to it.

Ironic really!

Thanks for backing my point that this is not free speech, it is unlawful incitement and outright support of terrorism and as such, it should not be allowed and this and like minded groups should be banned.

You have a basic problem with language and/or simple logic. I'm not impeding on your free speech by insulting you. To be for free speech doesn't mean that I keep quiet when someone says something that (i think) is wrong or immoral. It is not ironic.

Of course you are impeding on his freedom of speech by insulting him. Calling him a twat is meant to ridicule and belittle his views. To damage his confidence and thus impede on his 'freedom' to speak.

In an earlier post you state that you believe "all restriction of speech is wrong", but your aggressive attitude and silly name calling is designed to do exactly that.

I would not shed a tear if every one of them was blown to kingdom come. Death is too good for these ragheads.

ElanJo said:
levets said:
Free Speech? This is not free speech... this is incitement, think about the name islam4UK .........
They also support terrorism against our people. Of course the time is right.... same as it was when the PIRA were banned and Sinn Fein silenced... or do you think that was wrong?

Why did you feel the need to call him a twat for this post?

The name Islam4UK is not incite-full. It's their right in a democratic country to want Sharia etc. If someone wanted a tyrannical dictatorship it is their right in a free country to push, or protest, for one. Those of us who believe in freedom have an obligation to ourselves to push against it - but not through force as that would be self defeating.

I think all restriction of speech is wrong. Other countries have better judgement on this. People should be able to deny the holocaust or picket soldier funerals with "Soldiers are fags" or "God hates the UK/US" etc. Derision and showing how stupid these people are is the way in which things should be treated in a free country.

I call him a twat just as I call holocaust deniers and the Phelps family twats, I think they are twats (for different reasons admittedly). I'm not forcing him to not be a twat, so what's the problem? (other than breaking BM rules , of course - but then I admitted I should have said it differently)

sorry.... but that's total bollocks... you need to experience life a bit more then you might understand right & wrong!

By your argument Racism would not be a crime

Not sure how this beauty of a thread passed me by. Anyways, to me, if anyone wants to live in our country and scrounge our benefits BUT stand on street corners preaching hate against the West, (hookhand), or march in the town where our fallen are re-patriated, (SP), fuck the lot of them out when they are caught in the act. Whether they are born here, here illegally or legally, arrest them, charge them with whatever charge is appropriate, and deport them. Where you deport them is another matter, but why the fuck should we allow people to preach their hatred of us, on our streets?!! I work in, lets just call it the public sector, and we once had dealings with someone who openly had on his application to enter the country 'member of Al Quaida'. Bin Ladens name was quoted too. Was he deported straight away? Was he fuck, he was given benefits via his legally resident wife, and allowed 6 months leave to remain here in a 5 bedroom house in Cheetham Hill. Absolutely disfuckingraceful. Kick them out if they are like that. Those who live here, contribute and go about their beliefs quietly, (the none-threatening belifs I mean), absolutely no problem with them, and I have many friends of such decency. Those who preach hatred though, kick the cunts out.

Pigeonho said:
Not sure how this beauty of a thread passed me by. Anyways, to me, if anyone wants to live in our country and scrounge our benefits BUT stand on street corners preaching hate against the West, (hookhand), or march in the town where our fallen are re-patriated, (SP), fuck the lot of them out when they are caught in the act. Whether they are born here, here illegally or legally, arrest them, charge them with whatever charge is appropriate, and deport them. Where you deport them is another matter, but why the fuck should we allow people to preach their hatred of us, on our streets?!! I work in, lets just call it the public sector, and we once had dealings with someone who openly had on his application to enter the country 'member of Al Quaida'. Bin Ladens name was quoted too. Was he deported straight away? Was he fuck, he was given benefits via his legally resident wife, and allowed 6 months leave to remain here in a 5 bedroom house in Cheetham Hill. Absolutely disfuckingraceful. Kick them out if they are like that. Those who live here, contribute and go about their beliefs quietly, (the none-threatening belifs I mean), absolutely no problem with them, and I have many friends of such decency. Those who preach hatred though, kick the ***** out.

Instead of deporting them we should fly them to Afghanistan and as the plane flys over there kick the fuckers out with no parachute.

Challenger1978 said:
Pigeonho said:
Not sure how this beauty of a thread passed me by. Anyways, to me, if anyone wants to live in our country and scrounge our benefits BUT stand on street corners preaching hate against the West, (hookhand), or march in the town where our fallen are re-patriated, (SP), fuck the lot of them out when they are caught in the act. Whether they are born here, here illegally or legally, arrest them, charge them with whatever charge is appropriate, and deport them. Where you deport them is another matter, but why the fuck should we allow people to preach their hatred of us, on our streets?!! I work in, lets just call it the public sector, and we once had dealings with someone who openly had on his application to enter the country 'member of Al Quaida'. Bin Ladens name was quoted too. Was he deported straight away? Was he fuck, he was given benefits via his legally resident wife, and allowed 6 months leave to remain here in a 5 bedroom house in Cheetham Hill. Absolutely disfuckingraceful. Kick them out if they are like that. Those who live here, contribute and go about their beliefs quietly, (the none-threatening belifs I mean), absolutely no problem with them, and I have many friends of such decency. Those who preach hatred though, kick the ***** out.

Instead of deporting them we should fly them to Afghanistan and as the plane flys over there kick the fuckers out with no parachute.

As long as they're far away from me and mine, i'm not arsed how they go mate.

Pigeonho said:

Amen to that blue brother!

Fuck me, me and pigeonho agree on something ;-)

PistonBlue said:
ElanJo said:
You have a basic problem with language and/or simple logic. I'm not impeding on your free speech by insulting you. To be for free speech doesn't mean that I keep quiet when someone says something that (i think) is wrong or immoral. It is not ironic.

Of course you are impeding on his freedom of speech by insulting him. Calling him a twat is meant to ridicule and belittle his views. To damage his confidence and thus impede on his 'freedom' to speak.

In an earlier post you state that you believe "all restriction of speech is wrong", but your aggressive attitude and silly name calling is designed to do exactly that.

I am not using force to stop him saying anything and he can continue to say stupid and/or immoral things if he wants to, and I will use my freedom of speech to point this out, argue against it and call people like this, who make me angry, "twats".

"To damage his confidence and thus impede on his 'freedom' to speak."

I'm glad that you admit that you're playing with words there.
Perhaps I was wrong to call him a twat but not because it is anti-free speech but because you folks can play the victim card instead of justifying your anti-free speech philosophy (if that is a position that you share)

So, by your standards, simple argumentation - the act of damaging someones confidence in a proposition or claim - is anti-free speech? It doesn't really matter how heated the argument is. For instance if person A says to person B "X is an absurd notion" after, or before, giving reasons why he thinks this, person A is insulting person B because to come up with an absurd notion is to imply that you're a bit of an idiot. As I said in an earlier post, regarding BM, perhaps I should have merely implied that he was a twat. It probably would have saved you the time taken to try and make anti-free speech connections to it that simply aren't there.

levets said:
ElanJo said:
The name Islam4UK is not incite-full. It's their right in a democratic country to want Sharia etc. If someone wanted a tyrannical dictatorship it is their right in a free country to push, or protest, for one. Those of us who believe in freedom have an obligation to ourselves to push against it - but not through force as that would be self defeating.

I think all restriction of speech is wrong. Other countries have better judgement on this. People should be able to deny the holocaust or picket soldier funerals with "Soldiers are fags" or "God hates the UK/US" etc. Derision and showing how stupid these people are is the way in which things should be treated in a free country.

I call him a twat just as I call holocaust deniers and the Phelps family twats, I think they are twats (for different reasons admittedly). I'm not forcing him to not be a twat, so what's the problem? (other than breaking BM rules , of course - but then I admitted I should have said it differently)

sorry.... but that's total bollocks... you need to experience life a bit more then you might understand right & wrong!

By your argument Racism would not be a crime

I'll ignore your first sentence because it's just pure laziness on your part.

Racism shouldn't be a crime, no. Like shagging your best mates girlfriend it should be looked down upon, the person/s involved shunned (called "twats" perhaps?) etc.
How racism is unjustified(morally, biologically etc.) should be explained. The list goes on. It should be a moral crime not a legal crime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.