I broke my leg last week, advice on how to cope with six weeks of inactivity welcomed.

It'll be around 3 months (hopefully) until I get my new leg, but I won't be playing football for a while, I don't think. Not at 73!

You'd probably get a game at centre half for that lot if you're interested.

Well, that’s me back at work. Thousands thronged the streets, people openly wept with joy as I moonwalked along Princess St.

It’s good to be back.

Well, that’s me back at work. Thousands thronged the streets, people openly wept with joy as I moonwalked along Princess St.

It’s good to be back.
Good to know after all that pain and your struggle back to full health, the good people of Scotland show how they value you as a respected and much loved lollipop man

Did your colleagues give you a hero's welcome and offer to get you your brews all day?
No, they dumped 6 weeks of work on his desk and said 'get that sorted you lazy fucker........and ffs put that guitar away'.
It's strange that Seeyou Jimmy was working from home until he broke his leg but then....... :-)

I’m not sure the weeping was with joy.

I can assure you it was. A old woman threw herself at my feet, but no **** disturbs my moonwalking, so she will think twice once she leaves hospital of even contemplating that again.

I was thinking more weeping with pus.

Some of them no doubt had weeping sores. They thought I could cure them and turned up all sticky, but I don’t do miracles. Not at those prices. Fucking chancers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.