I broke my leg last week, advice on how to cope with six weeks of inactivity welcomed.

I tore my knee ligaments or meniscus in October. I went for am Mri scan this morning to finally determine what's fecked.
I've been back on crutches 3 times in 5 months. I'd have rather broke it. I've had about 9 weeks off work in that period. Fecking nightmare as I'm self employed.

Paint your cast in green hoops, leaving the white cast in-between, go to Ibrox to watch a match, and I’m sure the Rangers fans will look after you and your broken leg. ;-)

No, I am starting back at work on Monday. I won’t make the starting line up against Rangers on Sunday, but I’m hoping to be brought on midway through the second half and rattle home a hat trick.
Work ! I suppose the sheep won't gather themselves.

No, I am starting back at work on Monday. I won’t make the starting line up against Rangers on Sunday, but I’m hoping to be brought on midway through the second half and rattle home a hat trick.

It'll be around 3 months (hopefully) until I get my new leg, but I won't be playing football for a while, I don't think. Not at 73!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.