I cannot believe that LIVERPOOL is not sold out for City

four of us going...can't wait.

I love the away games and i have not had opportunity to get to Anfield before now due to lack of funds and other commitments...lucky this time i can afford it and go to wembley too, but I wouldn't have ago at fans who can't go coz it is a chunk of money to find.

3 of us going ones a dipper, my mate has to work, so instead of getting a swap or taking it has a holiday he's taking one of the naughty kids he looks after ( the dipper). Ticket paid for by work and getting paid for it as well, lucky bastard.

Re: I can't believe it ain't sold out yet

Wembley or Liverpool away??? Hmmm wonder what's more appealing.

After just spending a load on wembley tickets, going to Liverpool away, I'm leaving it, I remember it being in the £30 region few years back.

Wonder if the kit Kats are a quid now

bigf42 said:
I was going to go, but the day my points tally became available was the first day that the Wembly tickets went on sale, so I didn't bother trying..... I'm sure the fact that the call center has been totally blocked has prevented a lot of sales. They should of had a different number for Wembly, so that normal business could go on....

Liverpool tiks been on sale for a while so plenty of opportunity to get them. I rung yesterday for blackburn tiks, on hold 20 mins, but then got through and sorted. Agree might of been helpful to have separate line, however getting a liverpool tik if you wanted / could afford 1 was a fairly easy thing to do.

bluesimon said:
I know it's on telly, I know it's a Monday night and I know that cash is tight everywhere, having had to fork out for travel £100+ for the wembley

It's easily more than £100+!

And every reasoning for why it isn't sold for us at Anfield out you have posted. So you actually do understand why!

i m sure going to these games builds your points total up boys...or maybe when we reach the final. you can just come on here saying how unfair it is that those of us that go should have our points taken away so you can get a final ticket

the problem with liverpool , is if you are not in the first fifteen rows , you do not get to see any of the game when everyone stands up, i am not paying to see the back of someone head , and Man City cannot tell you where your seats are positioned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.