I cannot believe that LIVERPOOL is not sold out for City

bluesimon said:
I know it's on telly, I know it's a Monday night and I know that cash is tight everywhere, having had to fork out for travel £100+ for the wembley - BUT, this is game is about as important as it comes. Liverpool have real problems with their defence at the moment, Carroll aint gonna be their saviour this season, gerrard is out and we should take them apart - but even with all that, we're not sold out but i'm sure we'll make some noise

Try £200+ when you factor into it the food and drink for a very long day, and you answer your own question. As much as its an important game, money simply doesnt grow on trees.
Plus the fact that the dippers are charging £49 to watch a shit Liverpool team...

Where's all the people who was crying about not getting tickets for big games? Change the LP system........ get a grip

We had 1500 at fulham making loads of noise. 5000 at Wigan made hardly any.

The 2000 or so at Liverpool are well aware of how big this game is for us and I fully expect to have a sore throat on Tuesday!

akcity said:
bluesimon said:
I know it's on telly, I know it's a Monday night and I know that cash is tight everywhere, having had to fork out for travel £100+ for the wembley - BUT, this is game is about as important as it comes. Liverpool have real problems with their defence at the moment, Carroll aint gonna be their saviour this season, gerrard is out and we should take them apart - but even with all that, we're not sold out but i'm sure we'll make some noise

Try £200+ when you factor into it the food and drink for a very long day, and you answer your own question. As much as its an important game, money simply doesnt grow on trees.
Plus the fact that the dippers are charging £49 to watch a shit Liverpool team...

Spot on. Football clubs have still not realised that us mere mortals are fucking struggling in this recession.

Shooter 83 said:
Where's all the people who was crying about not getting tickets for big games? Change the LP system........ get a grip

Exactly Shooter. Get a grip.

I'm sure loads of people would love to go to the game, but with Wembley costing over a ton, and another possible visit costing even more(more expensive final tickets), people who would normally go, just can't afford it, and that includes me, even though I'm now trying to find the money to buy a ticket.

On a side note. I did lose £150 on my Aris flight and missed the game, due to having sciatica at the time. Does that excuse me from your blast?

You on the otherhand you are a 'proper' fan, because you can afford a Liverpool ticket. Proper fan is Shooter. ;-)

Shooter 83 said:
TBH i was one of those complaining about the allocation of tickets for the derby at the swamp as i missed out to osc and corporate, but i think the LP system is fair
i will be there monday, unlike some of those parading at the swamp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.