I cannot believe that LIVERPOOL is not sold out for City

Re: I can't believe it ain't sold out yet

danburge82 said:
dw7 said:
I bet next season when we sell out anfield real quick some be on saying " how am I supposed to ever get a chance to go"

Well here it is this season if you let it pass tough shit

Fuckin hell fella, how much money do you think people have? Many people wouldn't have had the spare cash for all the games we've had recetly. Just the extra cup games (Notts replay, Aris, Villa, Reading, Kiev) were all in one pay period for me. Will have been the same for many others, therefore credit cards will have been used. That doesn't even take into account spending money for home Prem games, and what about away games as well? What about Aris and Kiev away? Many of these would have been on the credit cards or overdrafts! Then we have Wembley, getting there, then we might have the same again for the final, this will be in the same pay period again for me as well as repaying the credit card!

I'm not on about the ones who go regular I'm on about the people on low points and cry foul when they can't go to the big games because they haven't got enough points now here's their chance and they won't go

How about you give me some money and I'll come down Liverpool with you! ?!

I'll be there + 1, i'm a poor, debt ridden student but it's one of my favourite away days. I personally don't mind if there's only 1500 of us as I'm sure we will make enough noise ourselves!!

Who else is getting the train from Manchester and what time?

blueinsa said:
I had a spell of around 10 years when i hardly missed an away game, regardless of cost.

Holidays at work would be booked to fit in with fixtures and shifts swapped at my expense just so i could get to the game.

Times have changed unfortunately and the financial impact that ticket prices and travel has had means the above just no longer applies for many of us.

If you can afford it great but don't be looking down on those that just can not!

Dead right Blueinsa. I hate these threads as really the message is "I'm a bigger fan than you 'cos I can afford to go to everything" - it's pathetic.

If you can make it to Liverpool that's great - good on ya. Just get on with your own plans and don't come on here giving a hard time to those who can't go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.