I can't believe i'm saying this but...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
AdamManCity said:
I forgot how well we always play in derby's with him in the side...oh wait. And I also forgot that we would definitely had won those games with him in the side and the fact we were already 1-0 down at liverpool when he got injured is irrelevant...

4-3(L)-set up Barry's goal to get us the equaliser from nowhere.
2-1(W)-CCL1-Scored both goals.
3-1(L)-CCL2-Scored the away goal to get us a shot at extra time.

so basically apart from the fluke goal at OT in Feb the only time we scored against them apart from Bellamy's 2 was when he did.

and you have the audacity to have a go at him, not his fault the rest of the team had been pretty much shite come Derby Day.

Already 1-0 down, we lost 3-0, so we did worse without him and were shite and clueless.

Ha! Well he played 13 minutes for one goal down.

Then we conceded 2 goals in the remaining 77 mins.

One goal conceded per 13 minutes with him.

One goal conceded per 33.5 minutes without him.

Or you could stop being a child and realise we were clueless both with and without him Vs Liverpool.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:54 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
funny how we won Chelsea away and Liverpool away without him...oh wait.

Some of you are an absolute disgrace.

this coming from you! lol

you too.

best player we've had at the club for years and some of you are telling him to fuck off? jesus christ, you're worse than I thought.[/quote]

Show me where I have ever told him to fuck off please. Then when you don't find that post as it doesn't exist, kindly do so yourself.

SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
4-3(L)-set up Barry's goal to get us the equaliser from nowhere.
2-1(W)-CCL1-Scored both goals.
3-1(L)-CCL2-Scored the away goal to get us a shot at extra time.

so basically apart from the fluke goal at OT in Feb the only time we scored against them apart from Bellamy's 2 was when he did.

and you have the audacity to have a go at him, not his fault the rest of the team had been pretty much shite come Derby Day.

Already 1-0 down, we lost 3-0, so we did worse without him and were shite and clueless.

Ha! Well he played 13 minutes for one goal down.

Then we conceded 2 goals in the remaining 77 mins.

One goal conceded per 13 minutes with him.

One goal conceded per 33.5 minutes without him.

Or you could stop being a child and realise we were clueless both with and without him Vs Liverpool.

-- Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:54 pm --

SWP's back said:
this coming from you! lol

you too.

best player we've had at the club for years and some of you are telling him to fuck off? jesus christ, you're worse than I thought.

Show me where I have ever told him to fuck off please. Then when you don't find that post as it doesn't exist, kindly do so yourself.[/quote]

i said some of you.

but as you just broke the CoC I'd politely remind you to wind your neck in.

Personally, very disappointed in him not travelling back to Wembley to be with the team on Saturday.

Treatment or not, the two-hour flight to Milan came just a week before he was out there previously.[/quote]

Been a lot of rumours going around he was meeting representatives of Inter Milan ahead of a move there in the Summer, whether this is true or not I don't know.

JMW, you're behaving like an arrogant brat. Stop it.

You gave your opinion, others gave theirs, but you feel the need to tell others to "grow up" because theirs is different. This is after calling people a "disgrace" because they have fell out of love with a player who publicly declared that he didn't want to play for us a few months back.

Damocles said:

You gave your opinion, others gave theirs, but you feel the need to tell others to "grow up" because theirs is different. This is after calling people a "disgrace" because they have fell out of love with a player who publicly declared that he didn't want to play for us a few months back.

nope, they are, or they wouldn't be telling our best player to fuck off.

whilst hailing the new demi-god who's scored 2 good goals and a couple of tap ins and penalties and has caused nothing but aggro on and off the pitch since his arrival and has looked arsed once in all that time, but of course he's going to be the best player in the world isn't he?

fat chance, the only time when he'll be best player in the world is if and when the number of better players than him have to all retire through injuries.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Damocles said:

nope, they are, or they wouldn't be telling our best player to fuck off.

Yes, the best way to prove how you aren't been an arrogant brat is saying "no, it's them! They started it!"

You're entitled to your opinion about Tevez and to express it. You aren't entitled to do so by insulting people and telling them to grow up because they disagree. This is the second thread that you have done this today, I just want you to be aware that it has been noted.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
i said some of you.

No - you quoted me and said I had told him to fuck off.

Where did I break the CoC?

Grow a pair.

SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
i said some of you.

No - you quoted me and said I had told him to fuck off.

Where did I break the CoC?

Grow a pair.

FFS you can stop it an'all.

If you want to argue, there's a perfectly good PM button there.

*is in jobsworth mode today*

If we can get 40-50m for him, which IMHO we should, then sell him if he wants to leave and get Alexis Sanchez.

dctid said:
blue remix said:
I know he's injured but where was he on Saturday? Was he even there to watch his team mates? Phenominal player who will go in the transfer window.

he was seeing a doctor with permission from both Mancini and the club - both could have said no Tevez you are coming to support the team at Wemberley - but he didnt - dont blame the fookin player for doing what he was told to do - his first job is too get fit and play as many games as he can.

If anyone is to blame blame the club or Mancini but not the player for doing either as instructed or something the club sanctioned.

Fookin ridiculas that one of the best strikers we have seen is getting slated by people on this site after one good performance - he will go in the summer that clear for all to see but he has a job to do and that is play as many games as possible to help us finish top 4 and lift a cup.

Spot on some people are getting far too carried away, stupidity of the highest order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.