I don't agree, Bobby ....

Written a blog about this the other day...

<a class="postlink" href="http://tinyurl.com/8y3av25" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tinyurl.com/8y3av25</a>

inGavious said:
IOWBlue said:
I'd like to think he told Micah what he would say before he said it ;)

i dunno .... odd that Micah has cancelled his twitter ... if i was Micah, i'd be fuming.

Micah cancelled his Twitter account because of the racist abuse he was getting.

I think it's purely motivational from Bobby.

Tbh I don't want any of our players being picked for England, I'd rather we kept them away from any potential injuries.

Kurple said:
inGavious said:
i hope so ... but i wouldn't say it to the public media you just say it to the player.
why? maybe this will help the next coach to drop Micah as well.. If his own coach doesnt think he's good enough
lost in translation. he means that theyr ahead in the pecking order.

Johnson is awful. He can't defend or attack, Micah shouldn't even be lowered to his level.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:11 pm --<br /><br />Johnson is awful. He can't defend or attack, Micah shouldn't even be lowered to his level.

I would have thought the Captain of the team at the top of the Barclays Premier League not getting a look-in for his country is a little off.

Bobby Mac is in his own special world most of the time any way. I thought he was mostly highly complementary about Micah, but why he wouldn't be 100 per cent behind him for England is beyond me. It has echoes of his 'motivational' comments regarding Adam Johnson.

Micah is a very special player who's influence and impact doesn't appear to be appreciated by the Italians.

Bring on Stuart Pearce. With his previous dealings with Micah and his comments it was only a matter of time before his 'outstanding club form' had him playing for the national squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.