I Dunno If This Is A Joke Or Not

Are we gonna get a banner made for next year or what? We need to do something to show our arrpeciation to the owners or the new players for coming or robinho starting off our domination, that's what I think anyway. But we do need to get a banner done.

Bilboblue said:
Not a bad attempt Wiles, would be even funnier if you lot didn't have a CLUB SHOP in a certain S.E.Asian airport tho...............proper mancs............
We have one in a certain S.E. Asian city. What's your point?

Petetheblu said:
jfw3es.jpg

PMSL!

Dubai Blue said:
Bilboblue said:
Not a bad attempt Wiles, would be even funnier if you lot didn't have a CLUB SHOP in a certain S.E.Asian airport tho...............proper mancs............
We have one in a certain S.E. Asian city. What's your point?

My point was Dubai, that Wiles posted the photo of Thailand blues making out we have 'ahem' massive support abroad, when we don't....yet!
Of course they haven't have they?
It was very much tongue-in-cheek....calm down!

mcfc78 said:
they look like a bunch of asylum seekers.. its just the norm for that bunch.... i hope we dont go global,, just look with the likes we could be stuck with.. If anyone was at eastlands yesterday,, there was none of that asian nonesense going on,, just a blue army,, large one at that.. enjoying the day. without this embarresment... good to be a blue!!

Why do they look like asylum seekers? What do they look like? Whats asian nonsense?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.