I Dunno If This Is A Joke Or Not

i can vouch for that. i live in brunei which is socially similar to malaysia and singapore. indonesia too to some extent.

of late, there has been a rapid epidemic of rag gloryhunters. they are ALL gloryhunters. no way around it. English football was hardly ever aired in our Asian teles. prior to the EPL Sunday and EPL Live telecasts, Scousers were aplenty around this asian region.

I have to agree with zeusbheld. There are really passionate scousers here in Asia. Even if their team falls from 2nd to 5th or 6th they wont budge. But their loyalty if they would get relegated might be a different story. My dad is unfortunately a Scouser as he spent some of his life around there.

The rags, on the other hand, got infamous around 2 years after their first EPL title. Before that, no one actually cared about them.

Which is why I think if City plays it right, we can expand our empire in Asia and have fans here who CAN name City's first 11 and its reserves even.

I'm Asian and ive sticked with City even through relegations and promotions. That says alot about this club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.