I Dunno If This Is A Joke Or Not

ello_jo said:
Are we gonna get a banner made for next year or what? We need to do something to show our arrpeciation to the owners or the new players for coming or robinho starting off our domination, that's what I think anyway. But we do need to get a banner done.

We should get a banner with the rags debt. That's going up every year. Somehow i think that will keep growing even when our 33 years banner has to come down.

CheethamHillBlue said:
ello_jo said:
Are we gonna get a banner made for next year or what? We need to do something to show our arrpeciation to the owners or the new players for coming or robinho starting off our domination, that's what I think anyway. But we do need to get a banner done.

We should get a banner with the rags debt. That's going up every year. Somehow i think that will keep growing even when our 33 years banner has to come down.
I'm not sure we would have enough room along the side of the ground for all the zero's £6600000000000000000000000

they look like a bunch of asylum seekers.. its just the norm for that bunch.... i hope we dont go global,, just look with the likes we could be stuck with.. If anyone was at eastlands yesterday,, there was none of that asian nonesense going on,, just a blue army,, large one at that.. enjoying the day. without this embarresment... good to be a blue!!

Asylum seekers? Stupid comment, they're in their own country, and please tell me what an asylum seeker looks like.

Asian Nonsense? What, you're only allowed to support City if your white and working class?

Some of these comments are just stupid. Chelsea came to Malaysia last season and filled out the stadium. Bayern Munchen played an Indian team in India and filled out the stadium. Its not because they're rags, it would be the same for any other successful team. If Barcelona were playing at Eastlands, and that was a sell-out, would that mean we're all Barcelona fans?

You know i read some of the posts on here, I think some of you behave like a bunch of in bred hillbillies, ffs what is the difference between a supporter in Australia, Malaysia, South Africa or London?

Fuck all, like a footballer from Togo Argentina, Birmingham Cork or London.

You know if you run a corner shop and only agree to serve people in the next three streets you will go bankrupt, sorry i dont know what a cool
"football supporter" looks like, but I do l now what a fuckin moron looks like. Grow up.

I think the thing is with many of the overseas supporters of the Big 4, is that they are not really fans, it's just a bit of entertainment something to watch, I doubt if many have any real feelings for any of the clubs, somehow I suspect that Cities overseas fans (and fans from outside Manchester) are every bit as passionate as fans from Manchester, lets get real it has not been easy to support us, and I bet those from outside Manchester have had to put up with loads of stick over the years.

You know what will be next though, when we start winning you will get called a "Glory seekers"

I have a special respect for those fans from outside Manchester, may they continue to support us

Ducado said:
I think the thing is with many of the overseas supporters of the Big 4, is that they are not really fans, it's just a bit of entertainment something to watch, I doubt if many have any real feelings for any of the clubs, somehow I suspect that Cities overseas fans (and fans from outside Manchester) are every bit as passionate as fans from Manchester, lets get real it has not been easy to support us, and I bet those from outside Manchester have had to put up with loads of stick over the years.

You know what will be next though, when we start winning you will get called a "Glory seekers"

I have a special respect for those fans from outside Manchester, may they continue to support us
I'm so glad you said that, fella, I'm a City fan from Dublin and have been a fan for 18 years, have seen it all, relegation to Division 3, the loss to York that left us 12th in mid season in Division 3, have lived around United and Liverpool supporters all my life, have never wilted in my love of City, was as ecstatic as everyone else when we won that day against Gillingham, because I knew how close we'd come to extinction and also how winning was going to be the turning point in our history, man am I glad someone said what you did. Am hoping to make it over in the new season, haven't been for a few years admittedly, but it's going to be hard to get in. I'm as blue as any Manc, I can assure you

Wheelsy said:
mcfc78 said:
i hope we dont go global,, just look with the likes we could be stuck with..
Tell me about it, we'll get ***** like this guy:

n785706039_1679417_8881.jpg

FFS - We don’t need anymore strikers - Especially Peter Crouch !!!

hi im asian, 27, male.

and no im not looking for some funtime. :\

here's from ground zero. the rags have alot of supporters here but i can assure you that more than 80% or so of them started supporting the rags maybe 1 year 2 years tops. theyve started reproducing and their offsprings are instantly bred into rag fans. the rest just jumped into the bandwagon after the rags got silverware. its obscene really.

have spent years pissing them about how they are gloryhunters. which is absolutely true.

Ducado said:

I just dare people over here to call me a "glory hunter" if we start winning things, i have and still wear my old city shirts from the early 90's!

And i look at all those years of hardship, the 1hr train rides alone to a pub the landlord would put on even our divi 2 games on at stupid hours of the morning as good 'character building!'
:D

Dubai Blue said:
Bilboblue said:
Not a bad attempt Wiles, would be even funnier if you lot didn't have a CLUB SHOP in a certain S.E.Asian airport tho...............proper mancs............
We have one in a certain S.E. Asian city. What's your point?

if you mean bangkok, we don't have one here anymore.

that was a Thaksin thing.

fwiw the majority of Thais i've met who support City are politically aligned with Frank. rags have more support in Thailand but it's largely plastic glory hunters who couldn't pick five united starters out of a police lineup if all 11 were in the lineup. most of the dedicated Thai football supporters i've met support scousers. i say dedicated coz unlike most the rags supporters they still care about Liverpool when the team don't win anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.