I found a wallet last night

About 10 years ago me and our kid went to the shops for some booze and as we parked up we noticed a handbag. Inside was, (and I kid you not), about 2 or 3k in £50 notes. At the time I was skint and was chuffed to fuck I found it. My bro though wasn't skint and handed the fucking thing in to the customer services part. Never forgive him for that as it would have changed my life. Ok the moral issue is it could have been a sum of money the person couldn't afford to lose, but my arguement was that the customer services person would simply have removed the money and said the bag was handed in empty. Our kid just said 'thats for them to live with'. Live with?!!!! WTF!

Pigeonho said:
About 10 years ago me and our kid went to the shops for some booze and as we parked up we noticed a handbag. Inside was, (and I kid you not), about 2 or 3k in £50 notes. At the time I was skint and was chuffed to fuck I found it. My bro though wasn't skint and handed the fucking thing in to the customer services part. Never forgive him for that as it would have changed my life. Ok the moral issue is it could have been a sum of money the person couldn't afford to lose, but my arguement was that the customer services person would simply have removed the money and said the bag was handed in empty. Our kid just said 'thats for them to live with'. Live with?!!!! WTF!

I wouldn't have been able to speak to him for weeks after that

S.E.H said:
Pigeonho said:

I wouldn't have been able to speak to him for weeks after that

I remind him of it everytime I see him, which isn't often what with him living it up in poole in his big arse house. Love my bro to bits, but that seriously pissed me off.

Pigeonho - obviously no morals, like some of the scum we have to put up with every week who act like morons around the bars at COMS.
Bloke last week in the Q next to ours, had kids q'ing up for 10 mins then he turns up when they reach the bar, takes their place and makes a joke about thats why he brings them to the game. You could tell that everyone behind him thought he was a complete knob ! He couldn't see it, selfish t**t.
We are all supposed to be on the same side....FFS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.