I found a wallet last night

TROUSERS said:
Pigeonho - obviously no morals, like some of the scum we have to put up with every week who act like morons around the bars at COMS.
Bloke last week in the Q next to ours, had kids q'ing up for 10 mins then he turns up when they reach the bar, takes their place and makes a joke about thats why he brings them to the game. You could tell that everyone behind him thought he was a complete knob ! He couldn't see it, selfish t**t.
We are all supposed to be on the same side....FFS

All i can say is, what?!! Are you comparing me to the guy you mention in your post?

Pigeonho said:
TROUSERS said:
Pigeonho - obviously no morals, like some of the scum we have to put up with every week who act like morons around the bars at COMS.
Bloke last week in the Q next to ours, had kids q'ing up for 10 mins then he turns up when they reach the bar, takes their place and makes a joke about thats why he brings them to the game. You could tell that everyone behind him thought he was a complete knob ! He couldn't see it, selfish t**t.
We are all supposed to be on the same side....FFS

All i can say is, what?!! Are you comparing me to the guy you mention in your post?

I think he is, next he'll be calling you a Scum fan!

my ex used to collect loan payments for provident in the evenings, one night she got home counted up and realised she was £40 down, she remembered thinking that she dropped something on a dark side street while she was out but didnt realise till she got home that it must have been the £40.....
to cut a long story short the postie who delivers to that particular street found the £40 first thing the next morning and handed in at the police station, when i found this out i told my ex, she went to the police station told them she'd lost £40 on xxxx street and had anyone handed it in?... The bent f****n copper told her no money had been handed in all day!

I definitely lost my way to the ground last night as I appeared to be watching Stoke V a bunch of mercinaries wishing they had been playing in southern spain. NO WAIT - That is MANCHESTER CITY NOW. The wallet obviously belongs to MANSOOR - Hopefully it is full of common sense and restraint

meldrew said:
Pigeonho said:
its a fucked up comparison if he is!

Don't worry Pigeonho, there all out today, must be on day release!

What? Pigeonho openly admits to regretting not having been a THIEF and you are instanly on his side?

This forum is just unbelievable at times.

Pigeonho said:
S.E.H said:
I wouldn't have been able to speak to him for weeks after that

I remind him of it everytime I see him, which isn't often what with him living it up in poole in his big arse house. Love my bro to bits, but that seriously pissed me off.

I would have said you leave your half in, i'll take mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chippy_boy said:
meldrew said:
Don't worry Pigeonho, there all out today, must be on day release!

What? Pigeonho openly admits to regretting not having been a THIEF and you are instanly on his side?

The age old debate of finders keepers i'm afraid. If the bag was still on the arm of the woman it belonged too and I took it, then yes i am a thief. It wasn't though, I had no idea who's it was. It was a bag full of money and I wanted it. Put it this way, you're walking down the street and you see a fiver. Would you pick it up and go out of your way to the nearest cop shop like a good little lad, or would you think 'ah nice one, i'll have that ta very much'. Anyone who says they would do the first is a complete liar.

Pigeonho said:
Chippy_boy said:

The age old debate of finders keepers i'm afraid. If the bag was still on the arm of the woman it belonged too and I took it, then yes i am a thief. It wasn't though, I had no idea who's it was. It was a bag full of money and I wanted it. Put it this way, you're walking down the street and you see a fiver. Would you pick it up and go out of your way to the nearest cop shop like a good little lad, or would you think 'ah nice one, i'll have that ta very much'. Anyone who says they would do the first is a complete liar.

Good way of putting it!

A thief takes something from someone by force!

Anything else is just good sport!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.