I got it in the neck for not liking Bob Dylan

fbloke said:
BTH said:
So you should.

We all have our own opinions it's just that mine are correct ;-)

Well, you're wrong on this one. There's no argument that the man's great, but listen to any of Dylan's '60s albums. He was way ahead of everyone else for a while - yes, The Beatles included - and if you can't get into Like A Rolling Stone then you must be as deaf as a post.

Preachy whiney Mo' Fo' who makes me want to perform several violent acts on any media device he happens to be emanating from, however when someone else decides to cover one of his songs I tend to really like them, tried to get to understand him a little better by watching "I'm Not Here" which just made him out to be a bigger twat than I previously thought.

Bowie Wrote a song about him,and said his voice was like sand and glue.
A legend in the music bizz.Might be worth taking a hit though if you diss him without being acutely aware of his musical legacy and reputation:)

Skashion said:
TMQ will swoop down and smite the haterz.

I can barely muster the energy to defend Bob Dylan, it shouldn't need doing.

Lyrically he's been matched but never bettered, so what if he doesn't have a good voice? conventionally good voices are a dime a dozen and extremely uninteresting. I dare say Katherine Jenkins has got an amazing voice but she has fuck all to say and is essentially some tits and arse for the opera crowd who wouldn't buy a Girls Aloud album.

Dylan is up there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.