I hate Neville commentating

RabidCity said:
I have been a fan of Neville's commentary but against Ajax he creamed himself when we let a goal in from Zonal marking.

you would think no goal has ever been scored from a man-to-man system.
but it wasn't just a snide dig, he also gave numerous reasons why he has that opinion as well, which to me sounded valid

MATCITY said:
RabidCity said:
I have been a fan of Neville's commentary but against Ajax he creamed himself when we let a goal in from Zonal marking.

you would think no goal has ever been scored from a man-to-man system.
but it wasn't just a snide dig, he also gave numerous reasons why he has that opinion as well, which to me sounded valid

he was ok no need for making up nonsense

lita69 said:
Yes he talks more sense football wise and tactically than most and he was being complementary to us during play. But the fact of the matter is you could sense he loved the fact we lost, I ended up turning the volume off and putting the radio on. Should have really got Quinn to do it as I hate listening to that whiny Nevilles voice when we play, the bastard.

A lot didn't read my original post (see above) where I say "Yes he talks more sense football wise and tactically than most and he was being complementary to us during play". He is good but I just couldn't listen to him without thinking "I bet the bastard is loving this", it's just my natural reaction to having such a rag icon tallking and my natural inability to seperate my feelings towards him from the reality of what he was saying. I suppose to sum it up.

Gary Neville, good commentator but a bastard of a man.

sergiokun said:
oakiecokie said:
sergiokun said:

So,your last few posts have indicated that you hate Souness,Tyler,Redknapp and Neville.
Next time turn the fucking tele off,if you can`t stand criticism.
Can fooking tell its Half Term this week.

I don’t mind Neville I was just saying he was taking the piss, as for redknapp and Souness yeah I can’t stand them! What is your problem? I don’t mind criticism but not every game where they seem to put the boot in. does that make me a kid?? Personally I think you should get over yourself and keep your shit opinions to yourself if you’re going to be like that

Don`t take everything too seriously. ;)

To be fair, we have made quite a habit of coming from behind to win games late. Any calls of bias are ridiculous, and on top of it he is the only commentator that offers any actual insight into the tactical side of the game.

The man's a twat, I remember him spitting at tevez in the derby. Rat boy was warming up and we were celebrating a goal when the dirty slag spat on a City shirt.
I don't care what his defenders use as excuse to support him and I don't want to listen to him.
I was compelled to turn the sound off just like the original poster was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.