I hate Neville commentating

This may sound a bit silly but i always think he has a bit of a soft spot for City..

Just little things like the way he refers to Toure as " Yaya "

The QPR game last season,you could tell he was gutted but at the same time he sounded pleased for City fans that we had won it and the way we had done it.

I have a lot of time for him..

yayas trusty right foot said:
This may sound a bit silly but i always think he has a bit of a soft spot for City..

Just little things like the way he refers to Toure as " Yaya "

The QPR game last season,you could tell he was gutted but at the same time he sounded pleased for City fans that we had won it and the way we had done it.

I have a lot of time for him..
I'm not sure I'd go quite that far in praising him, to be honest! However, he is up there in the top two or three pundits on the box, along with Souness. Streets ahead of most of the idiots on the Beeb, ITV or Sky. Compare him to the likes of Hansen, Lawrenson, Shearer, Keane, Southgate, Thompson, Gale, Merson (though he redeemed himself with his ''love bites'' moment!), Nicholas etc etc. Chuckle the elder is streets ahead of them. I don't think he's a great co-commentator to be honest (although his orgasm when Torres scored in the Nou Camp last season sticks in the memory!). His best role is back in the studio analyzing the game.

I think Neville is excellent, he is bound to be hoping for city defeats most of the time, but he doesn't show it. Jamie Rednapp on the other hand, really doesn't like us does he?!

i just think it is plain wrong to have a rag legend commentating on city no matter how good he is or how unbiased he is.i felt exactly the same when mark hughes was manager.i cant help it

Terrible co-commentator. His monotone yonner voice is shocking. He needs to take a breath or two instead of droning on throughout the game.....Yes, he makes a few decent points but most of it is stating the obvious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.