I hate Neville commentating

Best commentator I have heard in some time. Most of the others seem to know fuck all, or come close to having a stroke, when we concede a goal. Ala Tyler yesterday, could barely string a word together after we conceded the second, which is bizzare to say the least...

Did someone at the club piss him off?

On the face of it, I agree that Neville says all the right things to appear neutral, but saying he still thought we were going to win it at 2-1 and even 3-1 down sounds just like I do when United are losing - I try to convince myself (and anyone around) that they'll win the game ("it's just a matter of time") so that I'm not too upset if they do, and it's a nice surprise if they don't. And if I'm watching with a rag, I don't seem bitter if they do end up winning (I called it, after all), and I'm surprised and innocent if they lose (wow, I really thought you'd come back - hard luck...), while secretly enjoying every minute of it.

Call me a cynic, but I'd lay odds that Neville's doing exactly the same thing.

nevilles ok for a bury rag bastard...used to drink n a pub(i forget the name)

neville is ok in commentry ..hes done nothing against blues so dont even think he has..he is one of the fairest for a a red in the penguinxx

i like his commentarry ..he deserves respect

-- Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:27 am --

seriosly neville is a good pundit<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:30 am --<br /><br />he is a fkn good commentator for a bury rag bastard

nevilles a fair lad..i like him as a commentator...obv i hate the bury rag **** ..but hes ok as a lad speakin..not in st annes square

i like nevilles commentry as a blue...he is honest<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:37 am --<br /><br />yes i was shocked ...i dont dislike neville the bury cun.t

oakiecokie said:
sergiokun said:
Balti said:
Tyler is the coont

fawning rag dickhead just can't help himself

This

So,your last few posts have indicated that you hate Souness,Tyler,Redknapp and Neville.
Next time turn the fucking tele off,if you can`t stand criticism.
Can fooking tell its Half Term this week.

I don’t mind Neville I was just saying he was taking the piss, as for redknapp and Souness yeah I can’t stand them! What is your problem? I don’t mind criticism but not every game where they seem to put the boot in. does that make me a kid?? Personally I think you should get over yourself and keep your shit opinions to yourself if you’re going to be like that

I have been a fan of Neville's commentary but against Ajax he creamed himself when we let a goal in from Zonal marking.

you would think no goal has ever been scored from a man-to-man system.

RabidCity said:
I have been a fan of Neville's commentary but against Ajax he creamed himself when we let a goal in from Zonal marking.

No he just knows exactly waht he is talking about. Like it or not, he was a superb full back in an extremely successful team. He knows a few things about defending id guess. He was right, zonal marking is fucking stupid.

Of course he will be bias but thank christ he doesnt show it. he'd be out of the job. I like his honesty. Ive seen him slate a few utd performances as well since he has been on sky.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
RabidCity said:

No he just knows exactly waht he is talking about. Like it or not, he was a superb full back in an extremely successful team. He knows a few things about defending id guess. He was right, zonal marking is fucking stupid.

Of course he will be bias but thank christ he doesnt show it. he'd be out of the job. I like his honesty. Ive seen him slate a few utd performances as well since he has been on sky.

hes actually not bad for a red kunt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.