I HATE YOU CITY

This thread really should be called the hall of shame. That's right, how could you even claim to be fans if you hate the club FUCK OFF.

Get a grip ffs!

Yet again there was nowt but a rizla paper's width between us and the holders of the premier league trophy.

Have you forgot where we have been every end of season for the last fuck knows how long?

But the fact remains that there is a gap and - mugged or not (again!), pick-pocketed or not (again!) - we lost. They wanted it/needed it more.

Some of the players were shite today (Bridge), some were good (DeJong) and some just got lost in amongst it.

I found the tactical negativity (Mancini) odd. And the subs?? Viera and Ireland?? Dear me.

A day of fuckin car crash results-wise.

But we've been here before, and usually to save our skins.

We need to turn May 5th into something special. And we can do that. We really can.

1 GAME WE LOSE AND NOW U HATE THEM COME ON WERE BETTER FANS THIS THEY PLAYED THEIR HEARTS OUT AND U SLAG THEM OFF FOR 1 BIT OF BAD MARKING IT MAY HAVE COST US THE GAME BUT THERES NO NEED FOR THIS COME ON BLUE BOYS!!!!!

Sky Blue said:
BeatingBarca said:
I really wish people would stop posting shite like this.Yes, we're getting better but lets look at this season with some objectivity.Spending all that cash, more than any other club in world football and we're no better than Spurs or Everton.

We've spent nearly £200m and what have we got out of it that's worth carping about? Tevez.

The rest:

Lescott (when fit) not worth anything like the cash we spent on him.Often caught in no mans land and switches off far too may times.

Toure - nothing like the player he was at Arsenal in his early defensive role.It's obvious to see why Wenger let him go.Sells him to us and then buys Vermaelen at half the price and looks twice the player.

De Jong - £18m or £22m depending on what you read and we could have paid £2m if we'd have waited a few months.All that cash for what? A basic holding midfielder with nothing special to his game.

Barry - fucking rubbish.I'm sorry, but I honestly wish he'd have gone to Liverpool.How many times have we played United and how many times has he been kept quiet (one goalkeeping howler apart)? Same for most big games - useless.Where's the goals from his Villa days gone ffs? Villa must be pissing themselves at the cash we gave them for him.

Adebayor - flat track bully imho and would have rather have gone to Juve, Bayern, United, Chelsea or anywhere else his agent was pimping him to.Nobody would pay what we did so here he is, at City.Sometimes he looks uninterested.Does anyone believe he'd be here if United had offered to pay the inflated transfer fee?

Ireland - he's gone.Playing (when fit) like he doesn't care, today being a prime example.

Given - great shot stopper but anything in the air and he's flapping like fuck.I'd still keep him though.

Onuha - basic.A donkey at times.

SWP - Shit.Not even half the player he was.

To be challenging, we need about 10 players.And I want players here that care about the club and don't just come because they've been offered 4 times what Villa, Everton and Spurs are offerring.Today, and in most of the encounters with the Rags this season, they've played so much more as a unit.Their football is so much better and their players look like they'd kill for the shirt.I fucking hate Gary Neville but look at his attitude compared to someone like Gareth 'dont hurt me' Barry ffs.

If we don't get 4th place this season, we'll miss the boat big-time.I wouldn't be surprised if the Arabs fucked off.

We're still a fucking joke, just with more cash.I'm in fucking tears.

Why isn't this red c*nt banned ?........

Oh, of course, I'm a Red.

*claps slowly*

I DONT CARE I LOVE CITY they are brill love them love them win or lose am proud of the lads and think they are all brill and it will happen one day. after the match i felt numb and had my hands in my face not again not again i said but i am alive and healthy

BeatingBarca said:
Oh, of course, I'm a Red.

*claps slowly*

Smell you a fucking mile away. Oh and the 3007 you mentioned in a previous post is a bit boring now....you need some new material, fuckwit.

I hate what City do to me.

But I love the club, and would never EVER EVER dream of saying that I hate City.

This isn't an attack on players, but on the club itself, and you fuckers should all be ashamed of yourselves.

You're a disgrace to the club, a disgrace to the fans, and a disgrace to the City of Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.