I HATE YOU CITY

Bunk said:
Not the end of the world, I had accounted for a loss in this one in my calculations. I have Spurs losing their next two games with us getting something against a soft Arsenal side with nothing to play for, leaving May 5th the decider and us not losing that game at Eastlands.

Just cause you beat us once, this season, purely on the counter. Does not mean you will ease it at the Emirates.
Our defence is far from solid but our attack (when on form) more than make up for it.

Not sure how this one will pin out. But I can't stand deluded guys such as yourself.

Dubbed The New Wenger said:
Bunk said:
Not the end of the world, I had accounted for a loss in this one in my calculations. I have Spurs losing their next two games with us getting something against a soft Arsenal side with nothing to play for, leaving May 5th the decider and us not losing that game at Eastlands.

Just cause you beat us once, this season, purely on the counter. Does not mean you will ease it at the Emirates.
Our defence is far from solid but our attack (when on form) more than make up for it.

Not sure how this one will pin out. But I can't stand deluded guys such as yourself.

We can't stand cunts like you either

Bunk said:

To be fair if you want to talk about an attack that makes up for the defence then ours must be right up there, one of the best in the league IMHO.

BeatingBarca said:
Sky Blue said:
Smell you a fucking mile away. Oh and the 3007 you mentioned in a previous post is a bit boring now....you need some new material, fuckwit.

New material? Eh?

What, like attending games? Sorry for being one of the few on here that have actually been through the shite.

I'm usually accused of being a Red because I state facts and not childish wank like "Messi..........Kaka.....Ronaldo!"There'll be no stopping us!".Get a fucking grip.

Ever been to Mansfield?Lincoln? I have.Time served Blue.You could ask Gary Owen (if you had a clue who he was), I've travelled to a few aways with him and have his phone number on speed dial.

Mate, you're a prick! who gives a fuck if you've been to a game with Gary Owen? (and yes, we know who he is!)
Your opinions are mainly shit, obviously you don't watch city as much as you say you do, or you watch with a very twisted perspective on what is actually good in terms of football, for example, to call Barry shit is just a joke! he's been absolutely class in the last few games, seriously!! No one appreciates your negativity, we know Toure's been shit this season, we know Given is unconvincing on crosses, we all know about our players because we watch the games you patronising dick head! unless you have something positive to say, FUCK OFF from this forum and don't come back. I'm all for opinions, but you're just a negative prick. Get Gary Owen to explain to you what a good footballer is next time you see him, twat.

Just cause you beat us once, this season, purely on the counter. Does not mean you will ease it at the Emirates

Twice.

I doubt any City fan expects easy victory at the Emirates, but we feel that your style of football suits ours and that we can get something. Most City fans have more confidence of beating the "Big 4" than Stoke City because we can't handle anti-football teams well at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.