I have a confession to make..

Haha oh no, I have a funny story relating to this.

My friend Michael was a rag, he wore this unitard goalie top alot.
Upon entering my house garden and knocking on the front door, my Dad notices this kid and his rag shirt, and asks him to take it off before entering the house.
Lol, I asked why? and my Dad informed me that no M*ch B******d was allowed in the house.

Funny how things pan out though, Michael is a season ticket holder at Bolton now and at the time I was going to watch Bolton... Now I follow my Grandfathers club (and my dads old club), and my dad has been a st holder at Malaga for the past decade.

Mate as you can see from my location I was born in rag central,can you imagine the peer pressure I was under in my childhood to wear one of those filthy things and support the devils own vomit ! But I never,never even thought about it,I would have rather had needles stuck in my eyes than give into that filthy bunch of scum sucking rag loving bunch of cocksuckers ! Well anyway your a very naughty boy,now go and punch yourself in the face as many times as you can stand it,and we will say no more on that disgraceful conduct of yours.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:34 pm --<br /><br />
Why Always Ste said:
Haha oh no, I have a funny story relating to this.

My friend Michael was a rag, he wore this unitard goalie top alot.
Upon entering my house garden and knocking on the front door, my Dad notices this kid and his rag shirt, and asks him to take it off before entering the house.
Lol, I asked why? and my Dad informed me that no M*ch B******d was allowed in the house.

Funny how things pan out though, Michael is a season ticket holder at Bolton now and at the time I was going to watch Bolton... Now I follow my Grandfathers club (and my dads old club), and my dad has been a st holder at Malaga for the past decade.

My daughter turned up with the new boyfriend about 3 years ago at my house and I told the tramp to go home and change and then he might,just might be allowed to stand on the door step and talk quietly to her,he fucking did it and all,just as well,I mean you just can't have that sort of thing going on,it's just not right.

CTID1988 said:
Went to my mums last night, ended up finding some old photos of me as a kid, and a few of them were me in the back garden wearing a united kit....
Its hardly suprising considering all my family are rags, apart from me and my younger brother (i made sure he went the right way), but i feel so so so dirty.
I saw the light in 1996 when my nans brother took me to maine road to see us play blackburn, it was a crap game and it ended in a draw but since then i was hooked!
Anyway, is there anybody else in this position!? Are there photos of you as a kid wearing that shit agaisnt your will? Please say there are! I feel filthy

tumblr_ldnypjeTeH1qaa71l.gif

My father was taken as a small boy to Old Scaffold, around 1950, by his neighbor for one match. It was his first experience of live football and he didn't really support a team as no-one in the family was interested in footy. Needless to say he didn't like the place, fans or atmosphere and never went back but within a year he was a regular at Maine road never missing a home match till about '66 and making most away games. He would watch the reserves at Maine road if he couldn't get to the away fixture as it was the quickest way to get the first team result back then. His brother became a City fan because of him and in turn his children and his grandchildren, I became a city fan and my wife (who actual supports her home town club Southport but has more City shirts than Southport shirts) became a fan, our children support City. The moral of this tale is AS LONG AS YOU SEE THE LIGHT you could still build a dynasty of City fans, and utd have always been horrible!

Oh by the way the only away fixture he never attempted to go to was the scum.

We have family photos of my Brother and I at Pontins in the 70`s,hes got a Rag Tee Shirt and Hat on while i`ve got a City Tee Shirt and hat on..that was our Dad who`s from Carlisle and a Carlisle Utd fan trying to get an excuse to go to the swamp and Maine road each week...didnt work,Mark`s turned out a huge Blue like his big brother though he squirms when the photos come out.

I was born into City and wouldnt have it any other way!
When my son was a baby he was always dressed in City kits until his dad found out, from then on if i ever put him in a city kit his dad would bin them.
Were no longer together and now my son has been brain washed into supporting Liverpool.

I live in Hereford which for everyone who doesn't know (i assume that is everybody) is about an hour South of Birmingham, My mum is a West Brom fan and my Dad is City, mum made me support Villa as a young lad as they were our closest team above say the 3rd tier but in 97 Dad took me to my first City game and since then I have been Blue, although ashamed i have to admit there are one or two photos of me in a Villa top

S'all right mate was forced to put on a 90's Manchester United goalkeeping kit for a footy team on my debut when I was about 9 as they didn't have the GK shirt available. Despite keeping a clean sheet and making an impression I never went back and felt terrible on the journey home. Despicable I know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.