I have a confession to make..

I really admire the honesty that the OP has shown.

I have still foe'd him though and thnk the mods should give him a 24 Ban so we never have to see a thread this obscene again...)

CTID1988 said:
Went to my mums last night, ended up finding some old photos of me as a kid, and a few of them were me in the back garden wearing a united kit....
Its hardly suprising considering all my family are rags, apart from me and my younger brother (i made sure he went the right way), but i feel so so so dirty.
I saw the light in 1996 when my nans brother took me to maine road to see us play blackburn, it was a crap game and it ended in a draw but since then i was hooked!
Anyway, is there anybody else in this position!? Are there photos of you as a kid wearing that shit agaisnt your will? Please say there are! I feel filthy

FFS, Shame on you BLUE, If I had found out that had happened to me in my early years, I would want a blessing done to rid me of the shame in commiting such a serious crime. I would then search down the culprit who dared put me in such a position! 100% truth!

Some of the confessions in this thread are too shocking for words. I can't even begin to get my head round some of your stories about you letting those things even touch your skin let alone actually wearing them. You dirty little b'stards!

For the record, my Dad's family are r*ds, my mum's are blue, and I can honestly say that even the concept that a choice between the two, let alone thinking about making that choice, is completely alien to me. I can't remember being brainwashed by either side of the family, I just chose blue and stuck with it.

Even when I was only about 7 or 8, in the mid-seventies, when I took it upon myself to cut up my entire collection of "shoot" magazines and cover every inch of all four walls of my bedroom with the player poster pictures they used to have in them, I made sure that there wasn't a trace of any Un*t*d players anywhere. Even the pictures where you couldn't tell who the out of focus legs making a tackle belonged to, were screwed up and thrown in the bin if I thought that the sock of that player belonged to that of one of those dirty Un*t*d b'stards.

I thought that's how it was with all of us, but obviously I'm wrong. I hope I don't sit next to any of you or even accidentally touch any of you on match-day without knowing it, you filthy little boys!

the-ecstacy-of-eight said:
Some of the confessions in this thread are too shocking for words. I can't even begin to get my head round some of your stories about you letting those things even touch your skin let alone actually wearing them. You dirty little b'stards!

For the record, my Dad's family are r*ds, my mum's are blue, and I can honestly say that even the concept that a choice between the two, let alone thinking about making that choice, is completely alien to me. I can't remember being brainwashed by either side of the family, I just chose blue and stuck with it.

Even when I was only about 7 or 8, in the mid-seventies, when I took it upon myself to cut up my entire collection of "shoot" magazines and cover every inch of all four walls of my bedroom with the player poster pictures they used to have in them, I made sure that there wasn't a trace of any Un*t*d players anywhere. Even the pictures where you couldn't tell who the out of focus legs making a tackle belonged to, were screwed up and thrown in the bin if I thought that the sock of that player belonged to that of one of those dirty Un*t*d b'stards.

I thought that's how it was with all of us, but obviously I'm wrong. I hope I don't sit next to any of you or even accidentally touch any of you on match-day without knowing it, you filthy little boys!

stewie_i_like_you.gif

the goats backside said:
CTID1988 said:
Went to my mums last night, ended up finding some old photos of me as a kid, and a few of them were me in the back garden wearing a united kit....
Its hardly suprising considering all my family are rags, apart from me and my younger brother (i made sure he went the right way), but i feel so so so dirty.
I saw the might in 1996 when my nans brother took me to maine road to see us play blackburn, it was a crap game and it ended in a draw but since then i was hooked!
Anyway, is there anybody else in this position!? Are there photos of you as a kid wearing that shit agaisnt your will? Please say there are! I feel filthy

And so you should. I think a street stoning is the only way forward for you

No one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle, even - and I want to make this absolutely clear - even if they do say Jehovah!

I grew up in Cornwall and chose City because of Frannie Lee.

I have never contemplated supporting any other team, let alone those filthy red b@st@rds. My better half is blue, despite growing up surrounded by filthy rags in Stretford (her dad was from Gorton) and we are bringing up our grandchildren - football-wise properly.

Our grandson has already been to five matches - including QPR last season - and our granddaughter will be attending her first game on Sunday.

you would have been much better off saying you'd been photographed wearing your mums stockings suspenders and all, oh you were ! lol

I have forwarded your message to the appropriate authorities, tell whoever was responsible for this disgusting behaviour to expect a visit from the NSPCC in the near future. This abuse must be stopped!!! Its not your fault, don't blame yourself, blame the filthy rag abusers who did this to you!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.