I have a horrible feeling about Sunday...

No despite the unrest they the players will turn up and Liverpool are a pale reflection of what they were last season!

Would not surprise me if we actually won!

We beat the rags and hurts me to say it but they seem to be the team in form at the moment!!!

Quite looking forward to it as Lescott says the pressures all on Liverpool!!

Why can't people stop posting this "typical city" fan bollox, we're all doomed, doomed I tell you.

I have no f**king clue how we'll do on Sunday (in 40 years following this club its always the same), but I'm really looking forward to the game as its our chance to get some breathing space. Liverpool are still shite in my opinion, they've had a decent run, but aren't playing any better than we are.

hope we don,t get a ref like last season that kick from skirtle was probably the worst i have ever seen from a referee (i didnt see it)? well 45,000 saw it and joe certainly did, yet he couldn,t get the card out for zab quick enough? do them city and lets get motivated again!!!

Thanks boys - I feel a little better.

Didn't see them last night and thinking about it, they haven't been full of goals away from home so I don't see them scoring loads against us.

But I don't see us with a clean sheet either with their cheating bunch of f**king divers all over the pitch.

I think they will score and we will need a couple... which is still going to be a challenge with our lack of confidence.

It's going to be a tight game I think.

Chippy_boy said:
Is it only me, but I fear we are going to get battered. We haven't lost at home for nearly a year and our form lately has been just diabolical.

Confidence is clearly very low, with passes going astray and players looking like they don't know what to do when they have the ball.

We'll probably be without Carlos and maybe Bellers too. And Viera who, despite his age, could have been a key calming influence on Sunday.

It's a must-not-lose game and therefore I see us being all cagey and worried. And it's MUST win game for them. I just feel they are going to be all over us like a rash.

PLEASE someone tell me I am worrying needlessly???!?

Don't kid yourself with the fixtures we have left - IT IS A MUST WIN GAME

I think if we can get Johnson 1 on 1 against Carragher a few times we should be good for a penalty or 2.

I worry Liverpool are going to turn up and play at the intensity they played at last season where they absolutely destroyed everybody they came up against. Johnson and Torres being out just keeps us in with a chance if they do because nobody can stop that kind of football when it comes off.

Got to move the ball on the ground though, Liverpool seem to hate it.

it'll be fine kompany will have ngog so deep in his pocket that there will be room for gerrard as well

Xavvi said:
I worry Liverpool are going to turn up and play at the intensity they played at last season where they absolutely destroyed everybody they came up against. Johnson and Torres being out just keeps us in with a chance if they do because nobody can stop that kind of football when it comes off.

They have not played like that since the sold Alonso.

IMHO they will be ineffective at best. There defence is shaky and there attack not threatening in the slightest.

johnwaynebobbet said:
Xavvi said:

They have not played like that since the sold Alonso.

IMHO they will be ineffective at best. There defence is shaky and there attack not threatening in the slightest.

They did against the Rags, Spurs and Stoke City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.