I have a sneaky feeling...

fbloke

Firstly let me say that this isn't something that comes from todays results so its not knee jerk.

Secondly this isn't a definitive prediction as we all accept that there is a long way to go.

All that said (and many of you know that I have 'believed' for some time) I really do feel that this season is the one where we win the league.

Chelsea are the only realistic dangers to us now and they are in the lead for now but they also wont spend big in January where perhaps Mancini will be able to?

But squad for squad we come out on top.

Manager for manager I think its a tie with Ancelloti.

Ownership wise its no contest, we win.

So get yourselves ready for a massive party come the end of the season.

And what a year to do it in memory of Ken and Big Mal.

I think we definitely have a chance, still its a bit early to start planning a party

For me Arsenal are dangers as they have players to come back are still in the mix.

Chelsea are obvious dangers especially if they win today and have Drogba and Lampard to come back.

Spurs are dangers as they have a very strong squad.

and finally the rags cannot go on playing as poorly as this all season.

There are 4 other dangers and we need to treat every game as it comes. We are still very capable of messing up games like we did at Sunderland and at home to blackburn.

Blackpool, Wolves and West Brom away will tell me whether we can challenge or not. Potential champions would be taking minimum 7 points from them games

As Mr Wolf said in Pulp Fiction; ''Let's not start sucking each other's cocks yet''. If we're still within 4 or 5 points of the top in March, then maybe we can start getting giddy. Not yet.

Its shaping up perfectly for us.

We are a week or two from having Balo and AK in pay which will make a massiv difference to shape and style.

Others are creaking already with Liverpool the biggest 'failures' so far.

United are no where near a team capable of winning the league if they carry on the way they are playing. And there manager seems more like a liability now because of his stubbornness and arrogance.

Chelsea are showing that they are very beatable and all the early hype and talk of handing the league to them was far more premature than my suggestion. And they need to get a decent CB in Jan'

Spurs are paper thin and have lost King today. Imagine if they lost Bale or VDV

Arsenal are nailed on top 4 but pretty doesnt win the league.

I am telling you boys and girls this has the feel of a massive year.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
For me Arsenal are dangers as they have players to come back are still in the mix.

Chelsea are obvious dangers especially if they win today and have Drogba and Lampard to come back.

Spurs are dangers as they have a very strong squad.

and finally the rags cannot go on playing as poorly as this all season.

There are 4 other dangers and we need to treat every game as it comes. We are still very capable of messing up games like we did at Sunderland and at home to blackburn.

Blackpool, Wolves and West Brom away will tell me whether we can challenge or not. Potential champions would be taking minimum 7 points from them games

Nail on head. Lets concentrate on Champions League qualification first, anything else will be a distraction at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.