I have a sneaky feeling...

I hope and pray your 'sneaky feeling' isn't wrong fbloke. I wish I had the confidence you have but I'm a little too pessimistic for bold statements!

Thatchersforearm said:
I hope and pray your 'sneaky feeling' isn't wrong fbloke. I wish I had the confidence you have but I'm a little too pessimistic for bold statements!

Watching Chelsea play Villa and I am even more convinced ;-)

Spurs fan in peace said:
and you guys lambast Tottenham fans for being arrogant. You haven't even finished in the top 4 yet. Your casual disregard of United and Liverpool is amazing, Liverpool will rally and be in the top 6 and United will be in the top 2. They haven't actually lost a game yet! Who's to say you wont lose tomo? City have struggled to be completely convincing too you know. And before you respond with a generic 'F off spud' etc etc. Forget that I'm a Spurs fan and tell me I'm crazy.

Oh aye, you finished 4th for once last season, we bow to your superior knowledge. And would that be the Liverpool we spanked 3-0, the Liverpool who's new owner can't say he has enough cash for a transfers never mind a new ground. So tell me Einstein, what do Liverpool have to offer? I know, they have Glen Johnson, the right back your manager thinks is part of the best back 4 in the world.

You want to stay off the gear mate.

And you're crazy!

Spurs fan in peace said:
and you guys lambast Tottenham fans for being arrogant. You haven't even finished in the top 4 yet. Your casual disregard of United and Liverpool is amazing, Liverpool will rally and be in the top 6 and United will be in the top 2. They haven't actually lost a game yet! Who's to say you wont lose tomo? City have struggled to be completely convincing too you know. And before you respond with a generic 'F off spud' etc etc. Forget that I'm a Spurs fan and tell me I'm crazy.

think all clubs have a few arrogant fans (its my opinion spurs have more than most, but from a biased view obviously). about your predictions ie united and liverpool, united top 2? seriously doubt they have what it takes this season, unless they buy 2-3 real quality players in jan (which considering they havent got a pot to piss in wont happen) but they will certainly finish in the top 4, to think otherwise would be crazy. however, with liverpool they certainly wont finish top 4, and unless they get gerrard and torres together and fully firing wont be top 6. ok they have new owners, but they wont be able to sort out the gash players which currently reside at anfield until january, by which time they could be out of it. no doubt spurs will finish 5th, with a suprise team taking 6th place. essay over

One thing is for sure, in that despite our team being relatively new to each other this is as big a chance as any in the last ten years or so for us to break into the top 3 at least.

The quality of those that are the usual contenders has decreased quite markedly in the last 3 years or so IMHO.

Spurs fan in peace said:
Is ''Glory glory'' (or whatever the fuck it's called) down tonight then? T'riffic, as Twitcher might say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.