I have a sneaky feeling...

fbloke said:
Firstly let me say that this isn't something that comes from todays results so its not knee jerk.

Secondly this isn't a definitive prediction as we all accept that there is a long way to go.

All that said (and many of you know that I have 'believed' for some time) I really do feel that this season is the one where we win the league.

Chelsea are the only realistic dangers to us now and they are in the lead for now but they also wont spend big in January where perhaps Mancini will be able to?

But squad for squad we come out on top.

Manager for manager I think its a tie with Ancelloti.

Ownership wise its no contest, we win.

So get yourselves ready for a massive party come the end of the season.

And what a year to do it in memory of Ken and Big Mal.

the best odds you can find on city winning the league i will double it if your a betting man

jimharri said:
As Mr Wolf said in Pulp Fiction; ''Let's not start sucking each other's cocks yet''. If we're still within 4 or 5 points of the top in March, then maybe we can start getting giddy. Not yet.

He actually says "Let's not start sucking each other's dicks just yet"

sorry!

fbloke said:
Firstly let me say that this isn't something that comes from todays results so its not knee jerk.

Secondly this isn't a definitive prediction as we all accept that there is a long way to go.

All that said (and many of you know that I have 'believed' for some time) I really do feel that this season is the one where we win the league.

Chelsea are the only realistic dangers to us now and they are in the lead for now but they also wont spend big in January where perhaps Mancini will be able to?

But squad for squad we come out on top.

Manager for manager I think its a tie with Ancelloti.

Ownership wise its no contest, we win.

So get yourselves ready for a massive party come the end of the season.

And what a year to do it in memory of Ken and Big Mal.

stating the obvious
i`ve thought for a while, and posted such in the past. that the the rags reign is fast coming to and end. they have no money obviously. they also have an aging team, which needs five new faces to take over from the old guard. to add to that fergie isnt getting any younger. as soon as there players and the opposition realise that they are no longer the team they were, that is when the shit will hit the fan. teams will go to the swamp not trying to hang on but looking to get the 3 points.

whether we take their place is up to us, we wont concede many but our attacking threat is not what i would like. hopefully with a fit boateng and kolarov and balotelli, mancini`s style of play may be more adventurous. so this year i would take second. next year i`ll really fancy us.

still the bets i`ve had with scum are looking good.

i`m having a great deal of fun winding them up. its how easy i imagine fishing in a barrel to be winding the fuckers up.

We need to make sure we finish in the top 4 (and thats not a given yet) and everything after that is a bonus. Chelsea will take some catching, don't write off the scum just yet and Arsenal and Spurs can be there abouts.

chelsea
city
arse
united

how the top 4 will end up i think. united will do enough to keep them in the cl but will never pose any real threat to the title. chelsea will walk the league with us about 5-10 points in tow

dw7 said:
havin to play "THE BIG 4" away in the 2nd half of the season will be a problem aswell

I understand that concern but it is quite simply old fashioned thinking.

United are not the that they were, same for Liverpool - both very much a team on the wane.

Chelsea, well we beat them all the time dont we ;-)

And Arsenal are to be watched but not feared.

chase of spades said:
jimharri said:
As Mr Wolf said in Pulp Fiction; ''Let's not start sucking each other's cocks yet''. If we're still within 4 or 5 points of the top in March, then maybe we can start getting giddy. Not yet.

He actually says "Let's not start sucking each other's dicks just yet"

sorry!

give me a buzz when you fancy starting. and is that with or without cheese.

;)

and you guys lambast Tottenham fans for being arrogant. You haven't even finished in the top 4 yet. Your casual disregard of United and Liverpool is amazing, Liverpool will rally and be in the top 6 and United will be in the top 2. They haven't actually lost a game yet! Who's to say you wont lose tomo? City have struggled to be completely convincing too you know. And before you respond with a generic 'F off spud' etc etc. Forget that I'm a Spurs fan and tell me I'm crazy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.