I have been told some player which Mancini may target...

bell_mcfc said:
Im not saying im a Man city ITK but i have a friend who works in football in italy and has for some time. He is normally dead on about deals that go on in italy and has even told me a few before that then happened 2 weeks later. For example he knew about Jose targeting muntari from pompey has has when sven took over he told me 2 strikers on there way one being bojinov and the he was not sure of yet. Basically he's sent me an email saying there has been discussions and he knows what type of players mancini is targeting and there all itailan based but a few.

He said moves for Maicon and Chielini are certain and that has been publisised. Chiellini costing around 22m and macion about 19m with Zab going the other way as jose doesnt want to lose macion for nothing and wants some cover. If this doesnt go through, which looks likley, mancini is adiment to get a RB and will look to bring in srna who has developed into a great player. Also if srna came he would be a contender for captin. Another defender which intrests mancini is domenico Criscito.
There is also talk about a replacement incase bellemy eaves with Inters Baloteli on a loan to buy and Mirko vucinic who mancini admires alot. There is talk of one more big money move and that comes in the summer with Pato on the list and city scouts will look at him and also montivolo and jovetic from fiorentina as mancini thinks they will help in midfield.
Thats basically all i have been told at the moment if he tells me anything else ill keep you posted.

thanks for that, if we get a few of the players you've included in your post it would be... orgasmic

ever since we got bought out and have nearly an unlimited transfer budget, the one name that I have always wanted and rarely have ever seen mentioned and never rumored is Pato. Already a phenomenal player and will be the best striker in the world in a few years time. I would go over 40million to bring him to CoMs.

I think if this Maicon and Chilieni, then the likes of Richards and Bridge are out.

Wouldn't be too bothered if Zabaleta went the other way in any of those potential signings, he is forever diving into a tackle without success, giving needless free kicks away around our box for us to try and defend (unsuccessfully) and he is a liabilty once he is booked.

Can't fault the lads work rate, but that alone does not make a quality player, we need to be aiming higher now and Mancini could well be the man to attract that NEXT LEVEL of ability.

Cheers for the post mate, if we start off in Jan with Maicon and Chilleni then we're going places already. As for Pato *power wanks*

I don't doubt for one second that we'll go in for Maicon and Chiellini......whether we get them is another matter though unfortunately.

Don't want to lose Zaba and can't see that part happening; he loves it here, is best mates with Tevez, has just signed a new deal pretty much a matter of hours ago, and has always been happy to fight for his place week in week out and not moan if he doesn't start every game.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.