I have said it before and I will say it again

urban genie

The "Champions again ole ole" chant

though funny at the swamp has become a curse ever since and an embarrasment as we seem to concede not long after someone starts it.

As we cleary are trying our best to prove the statement wrong lets pack it in for now

;-)

(btw I think we will be champions again in may though)

The atmosphere is wank because the singing section is obsessed with flavour of the month songs that most of the ground don't know.

When 'Bluemoon, City best team in the land' and 'City City City' are started, the whole ground joins in.

We need more atmosphere because the Etihad is becoming an easy place for teams to visit.

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again:

We will retain two of our current treble. PL and CL. We are allowed a blip. I say we, I mean the players and manager.

The flapping, tantrums and white flags these days are nothing other than comical.
we will be club world champs by christmas, and win the league in Maym

the song is still stupid atm especially when we balls up in the last 15

The atmosphere is wank because the singing section is obsessed with flavour of the month songs that most of the ground don't know.

When 'Bluemoon, City best team in the land' and 'City City City' are started, the whole ground joins in.

We need more atmosphere because the Etihad is becoming an easy place for teams to visit.

aropund this time last seaason the atmosphere wasn't all that. AND then boom it reallt picked up final half of the season.

Do think if your wanting to go in the singing section, at least fucking sing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.