I have said it before and I will say it again

Feck me, if it's coming down to which song we're singing effecting our performances on the field, then it won't be long before someone suggests we look at hiring Simon Cowell to replace Pep!

I think anyone considering this a serious thread enough to think that is the case needs to check into prestwich hospital alongside them
I share your pain though

Almost 40 years to the day I can still remember City leading 1-0 at Oakwell, and a lusty rendition of JINGLE BELLS from the away end, as the game entered it's final minute
In fact, some lads were so busy starting a festive conga that they didn't even notice Barnsley equalising at the far end.

Funnily enough it didn't stop JINGLE BELLS the next time City were leading away from home

I agree, it's a rubbish chant.

I only ever sing this one

I'll not mention the inclusion of Braydon Gingercunt as that would be unfair on his pushy media mad parents....
but it does explain why lots of tourists around me and my mate never come back for the 2nd half up in EL3.

They are probably expecting a happy clappy song they can join in with, when in reality they get 45 first half minutes of F this, C that and you're not fit to F'in referee etc.

I'll not mention the inclusion of Braydon Gingercunt as that would be unfair on his pushy media mad parents....
but it does explain why lots of tourists around me and my mate never come back for the 2nd half up in EL3.

They are probably expecting a happy clappy song they can join in with, when in reality they get 45 first half minutes of F this, C that and you're not fit to F'in referee etc.

I had to do a double take and turn the telly off when I saw the Bradon kid on the F1 coverage.

I can only imagine Sky are paying Jenson Button a gazillion quid a race as he’s far too sensible and intelligent enough to be involved with that cluster fuck kids tv level coverage otherwise.

But that’s for another thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.